Roster moves | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Roster moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have nothing to base this on, but I do wonder how much fun the players have under this staff. At the end of the day, while it requires a lot of commitment and hard work, if it's not fun, why do it?

Reaction Score
I'm not so sure this one can be blamed on the staff. This kid committed to BC then changed his mind and came to UConn then left UConn. Sounds more like somebody who was unsure of exactly what he wanted and finally decided it wasn't D1 football. Nothing wrong with that. There are plenty of things to blast this staff about. I wouldn't be inclined to blame them for this one.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
I don't know but if I were betting here's what I would bet: He wants to play football. he wants to stay local. He wants to have a life outside of football. D2 schools can offer scholarships, I think 35-36, but D2 allows "equivalency" scholarships so you can give partials as long as you don't exceed 36 total, so it is possible he also got a scholarship of some sort to go to new haven.

This is just what I am reading into it. Kid wants to play a little ball and enjoy college. More power to him at New Haven. Wish he would have come to that conclusion last year.

C

Chief00

I wonder if Boland is an OL move not DL? Then again it probably takes 3 yrs to learn GDL's system working 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom