Roberson and Marion likely out for season | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Roberson and Marion likely out for season

Reaction Score
To everyone calling for more Millen, how many practices have you seen with Millen at QB with the 1s to know that is the right thing to do? We have a package that teams need to prepare for. Give Millen time to build off of that.
If the standard is going to be that you actually need information to post here, might as well shut it down right now. What is the sense of having the ‘yard if you are going to require people actually know what they are taking about.?

Reaction Score
Drayton is listed as playing. No targets, I'd assume he was primarily on special teams. Rosa did not play.
Yeah,but Cam Ross was also listed as having played. We have never been accurate on the participation report

Reaction Score
What Puma showed last year was growing confidence. He might not be as talented throwing but Shireffs wasn’t as talented as Boyle either. My concern for Puma is (like his brother) he might be injury prone.

Reaction Score
I don’t understand the discussion about Tyler P. It is quite possible that he’s just not physically well enough to play yet. Frankly, the way the game went yesterday, if he was well enough to play I would have put him in. I’m not a huge fan of what he did last year, but what he did last year was better than what ZT was doing yesterday.
I think his and tear is more than a year recovery.

Reaction Score
I think his and tear is more than a year recovery.

More than a year means he could be out for the season. He has practiced, albeit with a red jersey on. If this is the case we have 2 QBs on the roster currently.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
To think Tyler Phommachanh is a good QB is a boneyard myth.
The boneyard has Tyler ranked right between Casey Cochran and Joe Montana.

We are so desperate for a CT-homegrown QB that we’re still following Tim Boyle’s career as if he was a husky for life.

I’m rooting for Tyler P to have a great career as much as anyone, but Puma-infatuation has jaded a lot of fans’ judgements.

Reaction Score
The boneyard has Tyler ranked right between Casey Cochran and Joe Montana.

We are so desperate for a CT-homegrown QB that we’re still following Tim Boyle’s career as if he was a husky for life.

I’m rooting for Tyler P to have a great career as much as anyone, but Puma-infatuation has jaded a lot of fans’ judgements.
That, and calling him "Puma".

Reaction Score
That, and calling him "Puma".
Puma is a great nickname. I just want to see him earn it on the field before adopting it permanently. Such a great name for a running QB with a killer instinct.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom