Remaining 2024 uncommitted | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Remaining 2024 uncommitted

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Congrats to @darrell, @Uconn , @visitingcock, @Reignman79, @Cockygirl, @jake0414, @Yukon, @triaddukefan, "123", @Dillon77, "SC101" @mcannon1, @JeannoCT, @HuskyFan1125, @CardsWBBfan for correctly guessing Joyce Edwards to S Carolina.

Extra congrats to @Cockygirl and @jake0414 who have correctly picked 3 finalists from the 11 I put on the survey. Six remaining (Cambridge was not included in the survey as she was not planning on an early decision)
1700092311898.png

Reaction Score
Aaaaah! I feel special!
But would have been completely fine if I only got the Joyce prediction correct!

Reaction Score
I saw on twitter Sarah Strong is announcing Friday. Not sure if accurate.

Reaction Score
I saw on twitter Sarah Strong is announcing Friday. Not sure if accurate.
In one tweet I saw a wbb site say that it had big news coming on Friday. And then someone said "maybe it's Sarah Strong's decision!" which I took to be a joking comment. Not sure if that's what you're referring to or something else.

Reaction Score
Congrats to @darrell, @Uconn , @visitingcock, @Reignman79, @Cockygirl, @jake0414, @Yukon, @triaddukefan, "123", @Dillon77, "SC101" @mcannon1, @JeannoCT, @HuskyFan1125, @CardsWBBfan for correctly guessing Joyce Edwards to S Carolina.

Extra congrats to @Cockygirl and @jake0414 who have correctly picked 3 finalists from the 11 I put on the survey. Six remaining (Cambridge was not included in the survey as she was not planning on an early decision)
View attachment 93082
Thanks so much for keeping this chart. It's hard to keep up with them all. I wish Mikayla Blakes would put me out of my misery one way or another, but she has been very quiet since completing her official visits.

Reaction Score
In one tweet I saw a wbb site say that it had big news coming on Friday. And then someone said "maybe it's Sarah Strong's decision!" which I took to be a joking comment. Not sure if that's what you're referring to or something else.
1700133681260.png

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
That would be weird timing. Now she’d have to wait until spring to sign?

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
That would be weird timing. Now she’d have to wait until spring to sign?
Unless she signed and sent by midnight last? Doubtful, however we've seen all sorts of announcements in the past. :D

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

View attachment 93082
Thanks for alerting us re: Ms. Edwards.
So, the early signing period is over, right?

I just want to double check on what's next for the unsigned above. They can commit at any given moment, but can't sign until April's regular signing period. Is that right?

And, according to a few posts/rumors, Ms. Strong is set to commit on Friday (but can't sign a LOI until April).

Reaction Score
Thanks for alerting us re: Ms. Edwards.
So, the early signing period is over, right?

I just want to double check on what's next for the unsigned above. They can commit at any given moment, but can't sign until April's regular signing period. Is that right?

And, according to a few posts/rumors, Ms. Strong is set to commit on Friday (but can't sign a LOI until April).
It is POSSIBLE that she signed yesterday but not announcing til Friday.

No, I have no information that this is true or even a rumor to that effect. I'm merely pointing out the possibility

Reaction Score
I like her defensive instincts.
If it’s true that LSU PASSED on her, I think that was a mistake. She is a solid big. Maybe not an a Stong or an Edwards but. , in my opinion, a more capable post than what Kim has on her roster.

But I’m not a coach

Last edited:

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
It is POSSIBLE that she signed yesterday but not announcing til Friday.

No, I have no information that this is true or even a rumor to that effect. I'm merely pointing out the possibility
Or (ugh, imagining all the fretting until April), she's announcing her "final" list.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
From the survey, here are the BY picks for the remaining five players (excluding Cambridge) that had a publicized final list. Strong's can be viewed with a GOS, as it was a social media account that listed the schools, however I've not seen anything from her. And on that note, there's something to appreciate about a player that is doing her due diligence and will make a decision without a lot of fanfare. After all, Stewie signed her NLI on the hood of the family car.

1700161728053.png

Reaction Score
From the survey, here are the BY picks for the remaining five players (excluding Cambridge) that had a publicized final list. Strong's can be viewed with a GOS, as it was a social media account that listed the schools, however I've not seen anything from her. And on that note, there's something to appreciate about a player that is doing her due diligence and will make a decision without a lot of fanfare. After all, Stewie signed her NLI on the hood of the family car.

View attachment 93110
I have to think that if they havent made a decision yet...this long winter may result in some other schools getting a hard look by some of these kids

Reaction Score
Yeah that was a response to Slam (what ever that is) saying it had news coming Friday.

See this is how rumors get started. Slam magazine made a comment about UConn news it had coming on Friday. Someone makes an enormous leap into “Sarah Strong is committing.”

In fact this was just Slam hyping it’s latest edition (cover attached).

Attachments

• IMG_6274.jpeg
    IMG_6274.jpeg
    523.7 KB · Views: 76

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
UConn doesn’t have a great track record recently, with players who wait until Spring, i.e: Wilson and Ionescu

Did Wilson wait until the spring? I don't think Ionescu was interested in Connecticut at all.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom