Remaining 2024 uncommitted | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Remaining 2024 uncommitted

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
LSU.

Happy I Love You GIF by Looney Tunes

Reaction Score
Down to the remaining 5 in the class of 2024.

I did miss that McMiller announced she’ll be committing January 6th. Will decide between Temple, FSU, Rutgers, West Virginia, UCF, JMU, and Ole Miss.

So seems Penn State has been dropped from her final and been replaced by West Virginia
Her recruiting saga has been strange for a prospect who, at one time, was ranked number 7. Her videos look good

Reaction Score
updated

10 ACC * 8 BiG * 5 SEC * 1 B12 * 1 BgE

#1/3/9/13/18/115+ remain

Attachments

• HS_27Dec23.png
    HS_27Dec23.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 138
Reaction Score
updated

10 ACC * 8 BiG * 5 SEC * 1 B12 * 1 BgE

#1/3/9/13/18/115+ remain
Can you tell me where this rankings list originated from? ESPN has been the only list I've found and it's different to this one. Also, I have been unable to find any ranking of players past #100 anywhere.

Reaction Score
Can you tell me where this rankings list originated from? ESPN has been the only list I've found and it's different to this one. Also, I have been unable to find any ranking of players past #100 anywhere.
I combine the rankings from ESPN + ProspectsNation + BlueStar websites.

Reaction Score
Who needs recruits when there's the portal?
I think it’s stupid to put all your eggs into the portal every single year but that’s only if you make it an every year thing.

And hell, with the recent ncaa allowing multi transfers to play next year we may see more movement this coming off-season

Reaction Score
Ohio St rockets up to #6 class in the VG rankings

And Big 10 widens its lead.

Average point total per team:
BiG 602
ACC 456
SEC 454
BgE 161
B12 _82

Reaction Score
Does ASGR do “final” rankings anymore? PrepGirls Hoops?
Dunno.
I use what I gots, and the 3 I mentioned are freely available on the Internet.

BlueStar is a bit more oddball or their free rankings may be much older (Strong is #6, Kendall Dudley #1), so I weight them less than the other 2.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
If only Kim would have resorted to getting her sister to ride the bench, or opened up an assistant coach spot for her mom/dad we could have gotten her.... Oh well.

Pop Tv Ronnielee GIF by Schitt's Creek

Reaction Score

LSU has one more chance for a top recruit

With USC and UCLA joining the B1G, that conference is going to be unbelievably competitive next season, probably hands down the top WBB conference going forward. Same for Football, but to a lesser extent since those two additions though both really good are not elite in football like they are becoming/are in WBB right now. Oregon was once great in WBB and is at that level now in football so maybe it evens out when you consider Washington is really good also in FB and once was in WBB.

The B1G is about to be a bigger beast in both sports. It’s all about the SEC and B1G going fwd for national championships in those two sports with a sprinkle of some outside contenders every season from the ACC and B12. I don’t know where Uconn will slide into the WBB rankings going forward, but they should be the lone contender outside of the teams from those four super conferences. I never count them out in WBB, still.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He didn’t forget. Strong hasn’t been in his tracker because there’s nothing to track — no news, no list of finalists or even schools under consideration.

But to not mention her at all? And I asked about her. He deleted my question

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
He didn’t forget. Strong hasn’t been in his tracker because there’s nothing to track — no news, no list of finalists or even schools under consideration.
We do know (from social media accounts) which schools Strong visited officially: LSU, Louisville, Oregon, UConn and UNC. That would be a start for a list of schools under consideration though it's not a list she has released. There could be others we don't know about though that would be surprising.

Reaction Score
I actually don't think NC St is in the picture anymore.

This is all pure speculation but it appears the 3 schools highly linked to Strong currently are UNC/LSU/UCONN but she has visited Oregon, Louisville, UCLA, NC St, Georgia Tech this past year.

It appears SC is also making a push to get Strong to visit but considering Strong seems very focus on early playing time per the reports, that might be a tough sell with what they have on the roster currently and signing Joyce...

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
But to not mention her at all? And I asked about her. He deleted my question
The phrasing of Raoul’s tweet says “three uncommitted players remain on WBB Blog 2024’s Finalist Tracker”, so to name Strong as part of that would be confusing for Raoul’s blog. If the phrasing was “three uncommitted players remain in the ESPN top 100” or what have you and then if he didn’t list Sarah Strong, then you’d have reason to question. If Strong has released a specific list or if her official visits were posted by Strong on her social media, then the Finalists tracker on the blog would align accordingly. Strong’s recruitment has been very close to the chest. McMiller, Blakes, and Randolph had all made their finalists known (actual lists on social media, or publicly sharing their official visits.)

Also, your comment wasn’t deleted. Raoul turned off comments in response to this. Raoul has no vendetta against Strong. If one of the others didn’t have a finalist list available they wouldn’t be in the Tracker.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
The phrasing of Raoul’s tweet says “three uncommitted players remain on WBB Blog 2024’s Finalist Tracker”, so to name Strong as part of that would be confusing for Raoul’s blog. If the phrasing was “three uncommitted players remain in the ESPN top 100” or what have you and then if he didn’t list Sarah Strong, then you’d have reason to question. If Strong has released a specific list or if her official visits were posted by Strong on her social media, then the Finalists tracker on the blog would align accordingly. Strong’s recruitment has been very close to the chest. McMiller, Blakes, and Randolph had all made their finalists known (actual lists on social media, or publicly sharing their official visits.)

Also, your comment wasn’t deleted. Raoul turned off comments in response to this. Raoul has no vendetta against Strong. If one of the others didn’t have a finalist list available they wouldn’t be in the Tracker.
Thanks for the explanation. It's Raoul's list and s/he can define it however s/he wants. Unless a recruit announces a list of finalists she won't make Raoul's list.

I stopped paying attention to Raoul years ago after s/he took to Twitter to make fun of a young recruit who identified her list of finalists and included a school that had yet to make an offer. The young recruit, a teenager, was Aubrey Griffin and the school she included on her list of finalists was UConn. Aubrey was ruthlessly mocked by Raoul, an adult, for doing that. I'd include the tweets but they've since been deleted. UConn's offer to Aubrey and her subsequent commitment to UConn were never mentioned by Raoul, btw.

Apologies for the digression. I'm not a fan. The person behind the account posted on the Boneyard (with that handle) years ago.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom