Reading Recruiting Tea Leaves | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Reading Recruiting Tea Leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Get some popcorn and cold beer or beverage of choice - Next Weekend it Finally Starts
Aug 26th - 9/1 Hamidou Diallo will be a 2016 surprise or he won't be
Aug 26th - 28th Paul Scruggs Official Visit (might a good visit also influence Kris Wilkes to schedule visit?)
Sept 3rd - Tyler Polley Official Visit that I hope results in a Sept commitment to get the class started
Sept 8th - 10th MAL Official Visit that should lead to a 2 person class by the end of Sept (MAL& Polley)
Sept teens - open?
Sept 23rd - 25th open?
Sept 27th - Josh Carlton Official Visit (a Tues?) (A commitment from him would suggest not getting top C targets?)

The Boneyard needs volunteers to set up a network of surveillance cameras and microphones strategically placed. College Boneyarders need to wear a wire at all times in case of random contact with recruits. We need to know who is smiling, engaged, and enthusiastic, and who is going through the motions with attention wandering. Don't forget to hang on every word or gesture. Send in our top mind readers to sleuth. Help David 76 survive the drought.

Thank you!

Reaction Score
Per some Scout analysts, Scuggs may be back in play for Uconn. Sources claimed that his family is pushing for a Uconn visit and is insisting that he take the visit before he makes his decision.

I hope MAL commits soon, but if it's Scruggs, I'd still be very happy. They are talking up Waters on the IU board

Reaction Score
Per some Scout analysts, Scuggs may be back in play for Uconn. Sources claimed that his family is pushing for a Uconn visit and is insisting that he take the visit before he makes his decision.

I hope MAL commits soon, but if it's Scruggs, I'd still be very happy. They are talking up Waters on the IU board
Wasn't Scruggs schedled to visit this weekend?

Reaction Score
image.png
Looking at recent 2018 players Kevin Ollie has followed on Twitter to get an idea of who we can expect him to push hard for. We have:

Luther Muhammed 6'4 SG, 4*, 45th
AJ Reeves 6'5 SG, 4*, 44th
Cameron Reddish 6'8 SF/SG, 5*, 6th
Javon Quinerly 6'0 PG, 4*, 35th
Moses Brown 7'0 C, 5*, 19th
Sid Wilson 6'7 SF, 4*, 96th

Reaction Score
Get some popcorn and cold beer or beverage of choice - Next Weekend it Finally Starts
Aug 26th - 9/1 Hamidou Diallo will be a 2016 surprise or he won't be
Aug 26th - 28th Paul Scruggs Official Visit (might a good visit also influence Kris Wilkes to schedule visit?)
Sept 3rd - Tyler Polley Official Visit that I hope results in a Sept commitment to get the class started
Sept 8th - 10th MAL Official Visit that should lead to a 2 person class by the end of Sept (MAL& Polley)
Sept teens - open?
Sept 23rd - 25th open?
Sept 27th - Josh Carlton Official Visit (a Tues?) (A commitment from him would suggest not getting top C targets?)

The Boneyard needs volunteers to set up a network of surveillance cameras and microphones strategically placed. College Boneyarders need to wear a wire at all times in case of random contact with recruits. We need to know who is smiling, engaged, and enthusiastic, and who is going through the motions with attention wandering. Don't forget to hang on every word or gesture. Send in our top mind readers to sleuth. Help David 76 survive the drought.

Hats off to Ricker - his comment on Paul Scruggs in parenthesis(influencing a Kris Wilkes SV) was SPOT ON!!!

Reaction Score
Might a MAL commitment lead to a HD commitment, which may lead to a Mo Bamba Commitment, which may lead to a Paul Scruggs Commitment, which may lead to a Kris Wilkes Commitment? Lets see if it works twice.

Reaction Score
Might a MAL commitment lead to a HD commitment, which may lead to a Mo Bamba Commitment, which may lead to a Paul Scruggs Commitment, which may lead to a Kris Wilkes Commitment? Lets see if it works twice.

KW is a long shot from what i have heard. But the great scrubbs visit helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog