Ranking #3 Mike Nebrich | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Ranking #3 Mike Nebrich

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Which Big 12 coach accepted a job at dinner with recruits went to the bathroom and never came back?

Reaction Score
Edsall did a magnificent job of building a College Football Program - from scratch (trailers). I'm going to vehemently disagree with any opinion that doesn't begin there. Subtle & specific criticism is appropriate. There was plenty to make you feel somewhat dyspeptic.

It's a far different job to take a solid tradition earned program to regular top. 25. He's trying that now - Jury's out.

We came from trailers! Drink!

Reaction Score
My reading comprehension is fine. Edsall did not leave behind a mess. Edsall left behind a roster of mentally tough kids coming off a conference championship. There was no mess until P was hired and, for three years, lost too many of Edsall's kids, didn't physically build up and teach up the ones who stayed and didn't keep the talent level up in his 2.5 recruiting seasons.

I can't even begin to conjure up a coherent argument that links this mess to Edsall. This is on Pasqualoni, who picked up where he left off at Syracuse and coached like it was 1994.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Kiffin's wife has spent the day trolling the people of Tennessee on Twitter. Yeah, Edsall was way worse...

Reaction Score
BL - Carl has made the detailed point about HCRE's OL recruiting many times. Either you agree with that or you don't. That has been his main gripe. I don't recall Carl complaining about much else from the HCRE era.

As to all of the other nonsense, if HCRE did not have a signed contract he would have been out of his mind to tell the team anything while in the middle of negotiating. Hate him for it all you want. But when there is that kind of a deal on the line you talk one way until the ink is on the paper. You have no choice but to lie through your teeth.

Reaction Score
Edsall did a great job here. PP did not. Can't handle the arguments between two of Boneyard's best posters.

I was disgusted by Edsall's handling of his departure in light of how he made Jordan Todman stand up before the team. He left like a slinky: spineless! Totally changes my impression of him as a person. And I was so proud of his efforts after Jasper's death.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Kiffin's wife has spent the day trolling the people of Tennessee on Twitter. Yeah, Edsall was way worse...

Didn't Todd Graham tell his players via text? And after only one year? I'd call that worse.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Didn't Todd Graham tell his players via text? And after only one year? I'd call that worse.

Please don't confuse the issue with evidence.

Reaction Score
Could have brought more than one of his asst. coaches with him. That was puzzling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01