Qadence S. Spotlighted (merged) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Qadence S. Spotlighted (merged)

Reaction Score
I'm impressed! Q should be getting decent minutes from the get go.

Reaction Score
One thing we must acknowledge is that we have several other potential BADDASSES on this team besides the obvious ones you mentioned.
Too true. Not only is Storrs the basketball capital of the world, but this season it looks to be the BADASSERY capital of the world.

I mean just watching this little game and seeing what a badass KK really is gives one high hopes for much more badassery throughout the year from all quarters.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
Or…….we could try to predict who will be the top 5 BADDASS players statistically over the course of the season. That would be more fun than picking potential starters. :cool:
i believe statistics have no connection to 'baddassery,' which surely has no link to a player's 'baddass-ness,' which is more to do with, at the crucial time, providing what the team needs to succeed.

but maybe you're referring to how many times over the course of the season a player achieves 'baddass' status. that would be a statistic, i guess. i'd guess caroline and paige, if they are healthy, would be in the running.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
i believe statistics have no connection to 'baddassery,' which surely has no link to a player's 'baddass-ness,' which is more to do with, at the crucial time, providing what the team needs to succeed.

but maybe you're referring to how many times over the course of the season a player achieves 'baddass' status. that would be a statistic, i guess. i'd guess caroline and paige, if they are healthy, would be in the running.
62D617E9-EA9F-432E-A922-7EC9E512B459.jpeg

Reaction Score

Freshman year, Paige was Queen Badass in almost every game. Against Iowa was an exception: Christyn was boss badass, scoring a bunch and playing total D on Caitlin.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom