Prognosticator's Predictions Game 2 vs Texas | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 2 vs Texas

Reaction Score
the outcome depends on who's playing and who's not.........with Harmon and Morris I expect a very close game...... UConn 85 - Texas 79, without them UConn win 87 - 71..........ultimately, just get the win without any injuries please!!

Reaction Score
Well that was fun watching the season opener, now on with the tough ones. First up is #3 Texas at Gampel Pavilion, who is playing their first game today at home against the Louisiana Ragin Cajuns, when I was stationed at Fort Polk they were known as Louisiana-Lafayette, but the Ragin Cajuns stayed. Texas should have very little problems with the Ragin Cajuns who only have 3 player over 6 feet, while the Longhorns have 9 players. I will be watching today's game on the Longhorn Network to see how they play against the Ragin Cajuns and what challenges they may bring to Gampel and against UConn. With all that being said, I will predict, for now, a win by the Huskies. UConn 88 - Texas 75. All predictions must be in by 6:25 P.M. Eastern, must have the name of the winner posted in the prognostication, i.e. UConn or Texas. Any changes to a prediction must state that it replaces the original prognostication and must also state the winning team. Attached is the Prognosticator's Predictions Rules and Scoring System. Good Luck to all you Prognosticator's out there, have fun.
UConn 85 - Texas 76

Reaction Score
UCONN 86 Texas 64; MoV 22. AZZI gets hot from outside the arc in the second half, and Lou stays just as accurate as last outing...

Texas does not look like a #3 vs #6 in the second half, but kept it close until about 2 minutes to go in the first half....

Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
I’m too late to participate but I’m predicting because I want to participate.
UConn-77
Texas-69
It’ll be close because they outsize us but we are looking a lot better on offense based on their last games.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I’m too late to participate but I’m predicting because I want to participate.
UConn-77
Texas-69
It’ll be close because they outsize us but we are looking a lot better on offense based on their last games.
You are entered, the deadline is Monday at 6:25 P.M. Eastern time.

Reaction Score
No prediction on the score but we win….and it will be hand to hand combat that is how Vic’s teams play….to paraphrase Tara ….this is not hockey.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom