Prognosticator's Predictions Game 2 vs Texas | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Game 2 vs Texas

Reaction Score
Uconn 79-61 and the headlines blare They Are Back!!!! Going to be sitting 10 rows behind our amazing women and I'm planning on thoroughly enjoying this game. Expect some massive overdefending on Azzi and at least 5 of our players in double digits. In fact, I think that will be a reoccurring theme all year-we have too many offensive weapons and great passers. Go Huskies!!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
After watching that Texas/Louisiana game, can I change my predictions? ;)
Yes, just follow the rules attached to this thread and you can change your prediction. I will acknowledge the change by giving you a like, this will show you it's been accepted and changed.

Reaction Score
How good is the opposing team’s defense, and how formidable is their front court? If Texas dominates the boards: lights out!
I just watched the South Carolina game. YIKES!!!!

Reaction Score
How good is the opposing team’s defense, and how formidable is their front court? If Texas dominates the boards: lights out!
I just watched the South Carolina game. YIKES!!!!
Maryland team consists of 2 players, one of which is injured. They didn't pull away until the Cardoso scuffle. I was actually quite surprised to see MD hold them until then. SC has very little outside shot. I thi k they are beatable. Yep, there inside is quite formidable, but they are not invincible.

Reaction Score
I think UConn will get fewer fast break and defensive turnover opportunities in this game. Otherwise I like the offense. The defense has looked good, but Texas has more talent than the exhibition or Northeastern. So I'm going with UConn 83 - Texas 77.

Reaction Score
UConn 74-Texas 67 with Harmon.
UConn 82-Texas 61 without Harmon.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Uconn 79-61 and the headlines blare They Are Back!!!! Going to be sitting 10 rows behind our amazing women and I'm planning on thoroughly enjoying this game. Expect some massive overdefending on Azzi and at least 5 of our players in double digits. In fact, I think that will be a reoccurring theme all year-we have too many offensive weapons and great passers. Go Huskies!!
How about a summary of the game afterwards from YOUR perspective. It's always nice to get an account from someone that was there. Folks attending the game get a much different view of the game than those of us looking at it through a camera lens.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Texas will slow the pace down, limiting UConn scoring but the Husky’s have too many scoring options vs. Too few for Texas AND if Harmon is out (as I expect), it rea will be rough for the Horns to out score UConn
UConn 70
Texas 60

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
UConn 74-Texas 67 with Harmon.
UConn 82-Texas 61 without Harmon.
I will go with the first posted score, if you want to have the second you must submit a change as per the rules attached to my original post.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom