Pro Day today | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Pro Day today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Mid 1990s. I understand there are different techniques utilized by different coaches. And I 100 % agree the key to pass blocking is too keep your feet moving. And keep your arms extended when the defender looks to make contact. On running plays keep hands inside the numbers, stay low, and keep the legs moving, using the lower body for leverage. For guards in pass pro, I don' t believe in sitting back in protection.
We obviously won't agree on this.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Those are the events that the pro teams decided would be in the combine. Unless you are a lock top pick, ignore them at your own peril. The question stands. If they aren't important, why does the NFL combine revolve around these events, bench included?

Good grief.
Obviously you ignore them at your own peril. There's a reason why the combine has so many players go through the drills.
However, none of them are required. And with you being one of the queens of gery on thos board in terms of crossing t's and dotting i's don't be afraid to admit you were sloppy in your challenge.
Think Tin Cup and hitting 7 irons. Its okay to laugh at yourself every once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom