Post the best places to get National Championship Merch | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Post the best places to get National Championship Merch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We're travelling to GA and SC at the end of the week and I need reppin' gear before I go. We'll be going to Bob's later to get some. The wife is getting in on the reppin' game as well. Thank god SC didn't win the women's.
I bring UConn gear anytime I travel out of the state or country. I encourage all to do so. It's a small thing, but the more brand visibility the better.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Peter millar has some bad ace golf stuff with the championship logo.

Reaction Score
Anyone know how to get the Sports Illustrated edition that will have us on the cover? Grabbed the last two at bookstores but not sure if that is still a viable option and want to make sure I don't miss this year's.
Yeah, my dad was asking the same thing. He has all the ones framed all the way back to 99- all 4 are on the wall in my parents basement/bar. Plus the one in preseason with Emeka and Tarausi on the cover -that was fire.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Please, try my wine, won’t you?

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
I suspect it’s not available to the general public but looking to buy the hoodies the team was wearing for the walkout and during the game. White hoodie with round logo on the breast.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I want a piece of the floor. Bump this thread when it drops.

Reaction Score
1680749975129.png

want to see more of this

Reaction Score
At the after party in the teams hotel was a sweet 5 championship shirt dark with symbols basketballs for each year on the front of the . I can't see to find that one. I only see the one with the numbers in the back of the shirt and that is just white letters(The one I saw was different color letters and symbols. I wonder if that was just a limited T-shirt only in Texas for the event. I should of bought it first before going for the free drinks. Choices. LOL!

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
Was scrolling the ‘gram when I came across this ad. Long story short, I copped myself this sweet Andre Johnson Junior (#40) jersey to add to my Andre Dyson home white. Thought I’d share with my fellow Huskymaniacs.

00497ECD-65D3-4FCA-B2BB-DA4961670C5B.jpeg

Reaction Score
I bring UConn gear anytime I travel out of the state or country. I encourage all to do so. It's a small thing, but the more brand visibility the better.
And it’s a great conversation starter. Someone always acknowledges the Huskies.

Reaction Score
Anyone know where I can get the full size felt/wool banners with all 5 championship years on it? I have seen the 24 ×15 ones, I'm talking about the 24x38(or 36) that look just like the smaller 24×15 ones.

Reaction Score
There should be vendors selling merch at the parade Saturday. I'd be stunned if there weren't any.

Reaction Score
Was scrolling the ‘gram when I came across this ad. Long story short, I copped myself this sweet Andre Johnson Junior (#40) jersey to add to my Andre Dyson home white. Thought I’d share with my fellow Huskymaniacs.

View attachment 86960
Props to you for supporting a walk-on. Hope that you didn't mean to buy Andre Jackson Jr #44, and also hope that Andre Johnson Jr gets some NIL cut from this sale like they do through authentic vendors. Never heard of fetti store, but you can check with @UConnTrademark on Twitter to see if they're officially a partner.

Reaction Score
So I'm seeing a lot of UConn jerseys with player's names in various selling places. Under NIL do players own their names regardless of who sells the merchandise or only through NIL authorized places? It would suck if businesses continue to profit off the players' names and they get nothing.

Reaction Score
FYI if you have an Amex card, check your "Offers" section for a Fanatics discount. You may also qualify for a free Shoprunner membership. I had a $25 off $100 Amex offer, plus a 5% off coupon through Fanatics site, plus free shipping through Shoprunner. Nice little discount. Plus the 2023 championship Homefield gear is on Fanatics, too.

Reaction Score
So I'm seeing a lot of UConn jerseys with player's names in various selling places. Under NIL do players own their names regardless of who sells the merchandise or only through NIL authorized places? It would suck if businesses continue to profit off the players' names and they get nothing.
I don't think there is much stopping a shady business from slapping Hawkins or Sanogo on the back of a shirt right now. @UConnTrademark on Twitter can help sort out which sites are legit and are paying players. Athletes Thread is a good one that has the white throwback jerseys with player names on it. Advertised by UConn directly that the money goes to NIL too.

Reaction Score
FYI if you have an Amex card, check your "Offers" section for a Fanatics discount. You may also qualify for a free Shoprunner membership. I had a $25 off $100 Amex offer, plus a 5% off coupon through Fanatics site, plus free shipping through Shoprunner. Nice little discount. Plus the 2023 championship Homefield gear is on Fanatics, too.
And if you're a Rakuten member you can go there first and then to Fanatics and get 2% cash back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom