Post the best places to get National Championship Merch | The Boneyard

Post the best places to get National Championship Merch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hi all,

I definitely want the hats they were wearing. Please post what you are getting and where your getting it from. Thanks.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
UConn bookstore website

Reaction Score
19nine just added this must have

Attachments

• Uconn-Mens-2-Banner-Navy-Long-Sleeve_540x.jpg
    Uconn-Mens-2-Banner-Navy-Long-Sleeve_540x.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 674
Reaction Score
There were some nice 5 champ shirts at the after party at Whitehall Hotel but we decided to get drinks(Thanks Werth for the free drinks) and missed them. They had it on the front of the jersey and don't see them online. Sad face. LOL!.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I went on Homefield last night to order that bomber jacket and they had some national champs apparel. Added a T shirt to my order.

Reaction Score
Where to get those Connecticut throw back jerseys ?

They're not Nike, but there are NIL throwback jerseys here

Reaction Score
Fanatics prices seemed a little better than Dick's. I want to benefit the athletes. Will waiting and buying through the NIL stores do that?

Reaction Score
Anyone know how to get the Sports Illustrated edition that will have us on the cover? Grabbed the last two at bookstores but not sure if that is still a viable option and want to make sure I don't miss this year's.
I want to know this too. It's a monthly publication now, and I don't know when the next issue is due out. And since it's monthly now, if Tiger or one of the LIV guys wins the Masters, we may not even make the cover.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
I want to know this too. It's a monthly publication now, and I don't know when the next issue is due out. And since it's monthly now, if Tiger or one of the LIV guys wins the Masters, we may not even make the cover.
they do "private label" editions tailored to specific (geographic/fan base) markets for occassions like this. Keep an eye out for tv commercials on local stations, especially late night.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
We're travelling to GA and SC at the end of the week and I need reppin' gear before I go. We'll be going to Bob's later to get some. The wife is getting in on the reppin' game as well. Thank god SC didn't win the women's.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
For all of the previous championships, the Hartford Courant partnered with a company to create plaques of their front page. I've got 3 of the previous 4 titles (no 2004, sigh!). Hoping they do this again but haven't yet seen anything. If you see something, please let me know!

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Just dropped some gambling winnings on gear and trying to figure out a spot for a framed championship panoramic pic. NIL store visit will be next.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I have a list of tabs open, trying to decide what stuff to get from where. 19nine and homefield are always excellent. Fanatics brand stuff is always crappy quality I’ll say that, so I’m avoiding them.

Really trying to decide which white “CONNECTICUT” throwback to get: I don’t even have a full on favorite player on this team. They were so balanced and enjoyable. I’m thinking I’m between Andre and Andrew Hurley, lol. Anyone have any advice? Sanogo is in the running too and Calcaterra would be awesome as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom