Post the best places to get National Championship Merch | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Post the best places to get National Championship Merch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I just came across this. It's the Hawkins dagger play to seal the NC.... as mugs, etc.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
My Sport Magazine National Championship issue arrived today. I believe it was on this thread where I found out about it.

I have Sports Illustrated issues for the previous four (all locked away in my safe) and as that was not a possibility this time I pulled the trigger in Sport Magazine.

I highly recommend this for anyone who was thinking about it. It is entirely about the school, this title run, this season and our prior runs. I'm thrilled that it hadn't sold out before I put my order in.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
“There’s a box on the kitchen counter for you. Did you order some house stuff?”

Yes…yes I did.

IMG_6233.jpeg

Reaction Score
You're selling off your UConn stuff because you are moving? You will no longer be a UConn fan?

Nothing personal but I don't understand this at all. Unless of course, this is really just a facade for a business.
Cleaning house man... Still as big a fan as any. Believe me, I have plenty of UConn stuff that I am keeping, but I am moving to a state in which I will no longer will require a winter jacket.

And... Some of BY youngsters will look a lot better in the jerseys!

But thanks for assuming otherwise

Reaction Score
I ordered, from the UConn site, the t-shirt that said HU5KIES on the front and was advised this week, 6 weeks later, that it's out of stock and I'll be receiving a refund.

I replied to the email and asked if they're considering making more and have not heard a response. Poor marketing/sales.

Reaction Score
Just curious, I know SI didn't do a cover page this year, but was anyone able to find an 11x14 cover photo anywhere? I ordered the Sport Magazine issue itself but it is only 8x10.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Just curious, I know SI didn't do a cover page this year, but was anyone able to find an 11x14 cover photo anywhere? I ordered the Sport Magazine issue itself but it is only 8x10.
I took this SI picture, ordered an 11×14 on snapfish.com and looks great. Liked it alot and made my avatar pic.
20230404_002705.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
There was a mock SI Sanogo one(the daily) sold on Ebay the weeks following the tourney. They sold them in 11x14 too. You would have to do a search to see if anyone is still selling them. It's been a while but worth a peek.

Reaction Score
Just did a google search and some people are still selling them on ebay.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
I didn't like the championship plaque that the Hartford Courant is making, so I ended up buying the PDF of the special edition, and then getting a quote from a different plaque vendor. I think it came out great. $127 including shipping.

If you're interested, DM me and I can make the connection. Measures 26x13.5" roughly. Very lightweight.

uconnplaque.jpeg

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Is it bad that I’m still buying Championship gear/merchandise every time there is a sale? Just bought a panoramic pic of the title game without a plan for where it would be hung.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom