Post the best places to get National Championship Merch | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Post the best places to get National Championship Merch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone know where I can find a Sanogo jersey that’s authentic?

Reaction Score
Did SI or any other publication do a magazine or special issue? Got previous four SI covers framed in my home office/mancave.
Same here. Nothing yet but they are now monthly instead of weekly so we might not get the cover of the regular issue. Could be John Rahm or NBA Playoffs or NFL Draft. Best hope is waiting for the commemorative issue(if there is one) which I hope comes out soon. Georgia just got one I believe for winning the championship in foootball so the hope is they do one for all the title wiinners of the major sports and we get one. I stalk the internet daily so if I see it come out I will post it here. I already bought the frame so here's hoping

Reaction Score
Same here. Nothing yet but they are now monthly instead of weekly so we might not get the cover of the regular issue. Could be John Rahm or NBA Playoffs or NFL Draft. Best hope is waiting for the commemorative issue(if there is one) which I hope comes out soon. Georgia just got one I believe for winning the championship in foootball so the hope is they do one for all the title wiinners of the major sports and we get one. I stalk the internet daily so if I see it come out I will post it here. I already bought the frame so here's hoping
Good lookin out my man. Man that 2004 commemorative double issue was the bomb. I never saw one for ‘14, just the regular issue, did they make one?

Reaction Score
Good lookin out my man. Man that 2004 commemorative double issue was the bomb. I never saw one for ‘14, just the regular issue, did they make one?
Great question on 2014. They may not have. I have the regular weekly one with Bazz on it. I can't remember a commemorative one. I have a drawer in my bar in my gameroom/mancave with copies of all the past UConn issues. I will have to check it out when I get down there. I'm actually having some major health issues and am having trouble getting around recently so not sure when that will be. I have all the regular SI's framed and signed by the player on it(Ricky, Emeka, Kemba, Bazz). I also have the 2011 commemorative framed and actually signed by Bazz(even though it was Kemba's year). Think he signed it at one of the alumni games at Mohegan Sun. I went to all of those I think except for the last one. Those were great. I know I have copies of the first 3 championship commemoratives. Khalid was on 99. Emeka on 04. A few players were on 11 with I believe Kemba in the front and Bazz, Lamb others in backround.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I know I'm old and out of touch with young people today, but besides the Husky logo on the back those are fugly. Is that what young people like these days? Lol

Ooooooofffff on this take!

I’d go bankrupt for most UConn PEs but the Lebron 20s are excellent looking.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Also, finally got my 47 brand order confirmed - 1 Husky championship shirt, 1 retro Husky logo (the BEST logo for anyone sane) and then 2 throwback hats (Nordiques and Whalers) - will update when it arrives but I like 47 brand’s vibe on the retro side.

Reaction Score
I need this on a T-shirt - 5x Champs logo.

UCONN 5x Champions logo.jpg

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Also, finally got my 47 brand order confirmed - 1 Husky championship shirt, 1 retro Husky logo (the BEST logo for anyone sane) and then 2 throwback hats (Nordiques and Whalers) - will update when it arrives but I like 47 brand’s vibe on the retro side.

Stop living in 1997 and move on.

Reaction Score
Went to the B&N at the Hartford campus yesterday. They had the locker room shirt and cap, a 2023 champs cap and shirt (both navy) and the white caricature shirt. Every item was about $40. Absolutely nothing in youth sizes.

Reaction Score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230420_101638_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230420_101638_Chrome.jpg
    808.4 KB · Views: 124
Reaction Score
rip7774, not the SI news we were looking for. This appears to be the May issue for SI. The upper right corner I could see "May." Unless they come out with a Commemmorative Issue, we are out of luck. Been 2.5 weeks so looking grim on that front too. Kind of stinks that Georgia got a commemmorative issue for winning the football narional championship but the college basketball national champion gets snubbed. I guess football is indeed king.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
This is a framed cover you can order on sports illustrated site.

Attachments

• IMG-20230405-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20230405-WA0003.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 124

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Fanatics has youth sizes as well although I know some folks don’t like shopping there.

One comment about the NIL store when ordering kids’ sizes, I would order a size up from whatever your kid is. My son is a youth medium but the t-shirts run a little bit small IMO. So I’ve been going with youth large when buying gear for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom