Poll Will Muffet McGraw be at the Draft Tonight | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Poll Will Muffet McGraw be at the Draft Tonight

Will Muffet McGraw be at the WNBA Draft Tonight

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nope you owe to your coach to let them know what you're doing. She wants to be an adult and make her own decisions, she needs to act like it.
Not in this case.

Reaction Score
I totally don't understand all the love for muffet on this board in regards to this situation. she is a known liar and lots of people seem to be accepting her word as the truth. But even if it is true, there is still plenty that is unexplained about the sequence of events and the exact nature of various conversations. To say that Loyd is solely at fault for a situation in which blame may not even be appropriate is taking things too far. I think the person who is being paid more than $1 million per year should be the one held to a high standard. Loyd waited to the end of the season and talked to her coach at the earliest opportunity, there is nothing inherently wrong about that. What if muffet had said earlier she would bench any player that thought about leaving early to prevent them from being picked? Loyd had a tight deadline to declare, but there was time to withdraw and maybe she would have if muffet had made a compelling case. Those tight deadlines aren't Loyd's fault. I've heard rumors that Loyd only needs a few more classes to graduate, so another full year of school wouldn't make sense in that case.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I totally don't understand all the love for muffet on this board in regards to this situation. she is a known liar and lots of people seem to be accepting her word as the truth.
Are we suppose to hate her because he beat UConn a few times? and what situation... Loyd decided to go pro and Muffet decided to not go to the draft (shrugs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom