Poll Which #2 Seed do you Want in UConn's Bracket | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Poll Which #2 Seed do you Want in UConn's Bracket

Which #2 Seed Do you want in UConn's Bracket

• Total voters
Reaction Score
I selfishly chose Maryland because I think they are the only team in that group capable of beating UConn, and it's open season if UConn doesn't make it to the Final Four.

it's open season--new season once the NCAA start--Any one referring to last year's game against US Carolina is mixing up apples and banana's. USC hasn't live up to expectations but I would not be thrilled to play them final 4 or championship.
I don't think Md is capable of beating UConn and as much as they try to foul out UC's top 3 the NCAA refs generally are better--I suspect Jones would foul out before Napheesa (Precious). K-Walker and Slocum are the greater threats--and UConn has neutralized them Danger and Natalie are much much much better than they were last game.

Reaction Score
I would love to see Stanford in the final four against the Huskies. Stanford has had the most success against UConn the past few years and the matchup of the Samuelson sisters in the finals would make for a dream matchup.

Reaction Score
Aren't you the same clown who asked me how the Lexie Brown thing was working out.. After she had a bad game vs South Carolina?

First team All-Acc. ACC academic player of the year. First team Academic All-American. Was a member of the 50 40 90 Club up until the last game. So I say the Lexie Brown thing is going just fine. Next time wait til the end of the season to ask that stupid question.

Turtle fans squawking because they won the Big 10. Easily the weakest of the power conferences. You guys should send a bouquet of flowers to Purdue for knocking out Ohio State :rolleyes:
Vintage Tria

Reaction Score
Aren't you the same clown who asked me how the Lexie Brown thing was working out.. After she had a bad game vs South Carolina?

First team All-Acc. ACC academic player of the year. First team Academic All-American. Was a member of the 50 40 90 Club up until the last game. So I say the Lexie Brown thing is going just fine. Next time wait til the end of the season to ask that stupid question.

Turtle fans squawking because they won the Big 10. Easily the weakest of the power conferences. You guys should send a bouquet of flowers to Purdue for knocking out Ohio State :rolleyes:
The only reason Lexi got all those academic awards was because she transferred to an easier school. The academic pressure at Maryland is intense. Look at their average board scores if you don't believe me.;)

Reaction Score
Being from the West Coast I wouldn't want either Stanford or Oregon St because I want them to do well. I vote Maryland because I feel they will give UConn the best game. The odds they beat them are very very slim but we would like to see a decent effort.

Reaction Score
I'd be really surprised if Stanford is not the 2 seed in Stockton. One of the things they need to take into account is attendance and Stanford is right down the road from Stockton. I don't think you can count on either South Carolina, Baylor, or ND to bring the fans there as the 1 seed. And Oregon State while having solid fan support is a pretty good distance away.

If they were smart:

Bridgeport: 1. UConn 2. Oregon State 3. Duke 4. NC State or Miami

UConn alone maximizes attendance here.

Lexington: 1. Notre Dame 2. Mississippi State 3. Florida State 4. Kentucky

Kentucky if they make the Sweet 16 maximizes attendance. ND is within traveling distance. Mississippi State is in SEC country.

Oklahoma City: 1. South Carolina 2. Maryland 3. Washington 4. Louisville (5. Oklahoma)

Tough region for attendance. S Carolina fans seem to travel well and you can always hope Oklahoma upsets Louisville. Committee also needs to take into account getting the best Final Four matchups to avoid last years anti climatic feel after 3 of the top seeds went down. If S Carolina chokes again you'd have high powered offense of Maryland and Kelsey Plum to take advantage.

Stockton: 1. Baylor 2. Stanford 3. Texas 4. UCLA

Having Stanford here maximizes attendance. UCLA stays in state too. And you double the chance for one of the Texas schools to get a home state team to the Final Four in Dallas which seeing a couple Final Fours haven't even sold out recently should be on the minds of the committee.
ASweet----My license plates says B.I> Sweet. ---I agree with your assessment for Bridgeport---A while back , and maybe up to today, football bowl games invited Arkansas because the dragged thousands of fans to the games--and was great for the local economy--the more fans to Bridgeport the better for the area.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom