Plus 21.5. Looks like easy money. What say you? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Plus 21.5. Looks like easy money. What say you?

Reaction Score
Louisville isn’t the Louisville we remember. Program and authentic dept is a train wreck
Just goes to show that UConn not Louisville should have gotten into ACC a dozen years ago. Maybe Louisville will jump ship to B12 somehow and UConn will soon get into the ACC

Reaction Score
We have too many questionmarks after 2 games to make an accurate prediction. After last week for both teams, 21pts seems about right. We'll have to see much more consistency overall and a better performance from our QB and receivers with more open routes, accurate throws and less mistakes/ penalties to keep this close. Keep it close in the 2nd half and we have a shot at home. Play at CCSU level for half the game and it gets away from us. I still like us compared to last year but we're climbing out of a ditch and it might take 5 or 6 games to stabilize.

Reaction Score
This will be a tough one for us. I think they can win by 28 easily.
Everyone knows we can hope for an upset but UCONN. is in year gear one of rebuilding. As fans we hope for a miracle upset but our brains say that a respetjcle game is what we get.

Reaction Score
When is the last time we covered 3x in a row? I'm too lazy to look. A stat last week showed that the last time we covered 2 in a row to start a season was 2012 (where we did cover 3x)...the cover last week was kind of a fluke with the late Rosa TD where we could've taken a knee (up for debate). It feels like we've started to turn the corner - I'm just not sure about this one. Pass.

Reaction Score
Everyone knows we can hope for an upset but UCONN. is in year gear one of rebuilding. As fans we hope for a miracle upset but our brains say that a respetjcle game is what we get.

They are big boys. Going to be a test.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
My thoughts. And I'm on UConn +22.5

At our tailgate last weekend, we were trying to predict the spread for this game. No one said anything above 20...a lot of predictions in the teens. I said if it's above 20, I'm jumping on it right away.

Vegas still thinks we are the UConn of 2018, 2019, 2021, and I'm guessing Syracuse does too. We are not a great team, but we are better than those teams. Better coached, better players, and more heart.

We are home, and it should be the highest attended home game in years. Saturday, night, perfect weather, off of a win and an inspiring road opener, and a familiar, semi-local opponent.

Our run game. The kid can run. Slow it down, move the chains.

Syracuse is feeling themselves after stomping Louisville. That, combined with the fact that they are looking past us, is good for us.

The hoops team will be in the building. Good juju abound, and no one wants to get buried with other UConn athletes in the house.

Reaction Score
I just thought that we competed too well against Utah St..To think that we’ll get steamrolled by the 60th best team in the country is a little over the top.

Except for a horrendous PI call we probably win. What would everyone say if we had
Beaten them?

Take the points.

Reaction Score
I didn’t think I would Be annoyed, but I am annoyed that I can’t bet this game in state with my normal apps.

Reaction Score
When is the last time we covered 3x in a row? I'm too lazy to look. A stat last week showed that the last time we covered 2 in a row to start a season was 2012 (where we did cover 3x)...the cover last week was kind of a fluke with the late Rosa TD where we could've taken a knee (up for debate). It feels like we've started to turn the corner - I'm just not sure about this one. Pass.

no Luck for me, I was -17

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
DraftKings and FanDuel apps. I don’t want Vinny at the bar to take my money.
You don't have to settle with Vinny until after Monday night game
In CT we are not allowed to use those apps to bet on UConn games. Therefore, we all need a Vinny to bet the Huskies. And my Vinny settles up twice a year - before and after NFL season.

Reaction Score
I’m watching Louisville UCF. Louisville lost. Says nothing about Cuse.

Reaction Score
Just goes to show that UConn not Louisville should have gotten into ACC a dozen years ago. Maybe Louisville will jump ship to B12 somehow and UConn will soon get into the ACC
It would be financially extremely difficult for Louisville to leave the ACC until the GOR is over in 2036.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom