PK80: Phil Knight Invitational | Page 3 | The Boneyard

PK80: Phil Knight Invitational

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am interested in going as well. Here is a link below for anyone else who is interested. Just fill out a form and click on UConn as the team you are interested in and then you will receive emails on any updates or info regarding the tourney.

Doesn't hurt to fill out the form to show the event holders that a lot of UConn fans are interested in the tourney. I have a feeling this may turn into a more regularly held tournament and would want UConn to be invited to it as often as possible.

LEARN MORE « PK80-Phil Knight Invitational

Reaction Score
I am interested in going as well. Here is a link below for anyone else who is interested. Just fill out a form and click on UConn as the team you are interested in and then you will receive emails on any updates or info regarding the tourney.

Doesn't hurt to fill out the form to show the event holders that a lot of UConn fans are interested in the tourney. I have a feeling this may turn into a more regularly held tournament and would want UConn to be invited to it as often as possible.

Done.

Reaction Score
"Hey hun let's go check out Washington state to check out the Huskies on Thanksgiving. On off days we can walk around in the rain, check out the history of Portand and maybe Seattle too....no no I swear it would be much more fun than anything in the Caribbean"

LOL

Reaction Score
"Hey hun let's go check out Washington state to check out the Huskies on Thanksgiving. On off days we can walk around in the rain, check out the history of Portand and maybe Seattle too....no no I swear it would be much more fun than anything in the Caribbean"

LOL
Beautiful part of the country if you've never been.

Reaction Score

LOL

Umm Mau you do realize Portland is in Oregon not Washington right?

So it's a little closer to the Caribbean than Washington state ;)

Reaction Score
I believe the presale for this starts today. Anyone else making the trip?
I said before I may not make it but I will +1, my girl who I have breaking in to be an honorary Husky.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
I believe the presale for this starts today. Anyone else making the trip?

Just ordered my tickets through the presale. As a basketball junkie I like the fact that I could get solid lower level tickets to all games at both arenas for 1 price, but for fans of 1 specific team the presale is kinda worthless knowing your team will play at least 1 game in each building with the way they've set up the tournament.

Reaction Score
Just ordered my tickets through the presale. As a basketball junkie I like the fact that I could get solid lower level tickets to all games at both arenas for 1 price, but for fans of 1 specific team the presale is kinda worthless knowing your team will play at least 1 game in each building with the way they've set up the tournament.
Ohhhh.. I didn't know this is how it is working. Will need to look at the details when I get home.

Reaction Score
Talked my wife into not cooking and spending Turkey week on the beach in Punta Cana this year. Now, how do I convince her that Portland OR is the place to be for Thanksgiving in 2018 (she live in a house with 3 boys, including me, and her 2 pet peeves are he boys obsession with sports and Star Wars).

Tell her for Thanksgiving you're taking her to Hawaii and you are stopping at Portland for a three days to help with the time zone adjustment.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score

Thank you!

Reaction Score
First ticket packages have been announced.
Tickets « PK80-Phil Knight Invitational

Here's a question for the group. How can the event organizers, in good faith, sell tickets to games that are occurring SIMULTANEOUSLY, and not at least allow re-entry? I guess if one game becomes a blow out, you go to the next arena but then you can't go back to the other arena for the second game at all. This is not sounding well thought out.

ALL SESSION TICKET PACKAGE

AS LOW AS $645

· Great package to share with a friend, family member or co-worker.

· Ticket to every game at the Moda Center and Veterans Memorial Coliseum during the tournament, including the Championship games for both brackets.

· Guaranteed the same seat in the Moda Center and a comparable seat in Veterans Memorial Coliseum for the duration of the tournament.

· Games occur simultaneously in both buildings and there is no re-entry during sessions. Please review the FAQ page for more information.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
First ticket packages have been announced.
Tickets « PK80-Phil Knight Invitational

Here's a question for the group. How can the event organizers, in good faith, sell tickets to games that are occurring SIMULTANEOUSLY, and not at least allow re-entry? I guess if one game becomes a blow out, you go to the next arena but then you can't go back to the other arena for the second game at all. This is not sounding well thought out.

ALL SESSION TICKET PACKAGE

AS LOW AS $645

· Great package to share with a friend, family member or co-worker.

· Ticket to every game at the Moda Center and Veterans Memorial Coliseum during the tournament, including the Championship games for both brackets.

· Guaranteed the same seat in the Moda Center and a comparable seat in Veterans Memorial Coliseum for the duration of the tournament.

· Games occur simultaneously in both buildings and there is no re-entry during sessions. Please review the FAQ page for more information.
As with anything Nike related you should know to expect something nice, clean, flashy and exciting, but it's going to be a terrible value.

Reaction Score
What a joke... welp, I'll be waiting on buying three individual pairs of tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom