Pick Your Favorite Song by a Group/Artist | Page 26 | The Boneyard

Pick Your Favorite Song by a Group/Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Besides my favorite song of theirs, one of my favorite videos by any band.

Baby We Were Young - The Dirty Guv'nah's

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Good call on Humble Pie. RIP Steve Marriot. I saw them in '73 at Dillon Stadium. They were great. Opening acts were J. Geils and a little know kid named Peter Frampton. View attachment 43547
I know I saw these guys in '69 here in NYC when they formed with Frampton and Marriott, but for the life of me I can't remember where. I think it was the old World's Fair Grounds, but that's conjecture. This is what happens when you combine an old, addled brain trying to remember events experienced by a young pot and alcohol addled brain.

Reaction Score
"Riding the River" by Al Pettaway and Amy White. You may have heard some of their music if you saw the PBS series on the National Parks.

Reaction Score
I know I saw these guys in '69 here in NYC when they formed with Frampton and Marriott, but for the life of me I can't remember where. I think it was the old World's Fair Grounds, but that's conjecture. This is what happens when you combine an old, addled brain trying to remember events experienced by a young pot and alcohol addled brain.
Fillmore East?
Humble Pie Tour Archive

Reaction Score
I know my ears were never the same after I heard Weather Report back in the 70's:

Reaction Score

I know very little about Hall and Oates somehow but have been fascinated by the Yacht Rock channel.

I've been a little obsessed by Rich Girl...

Reaction Score
Counting Crows tossup with Mr. Jones

I'll ride for August and Everything After as in the running for best album of the decade in it's category, whatever that is.

Rain King and Omaha are in the discussion with the two you picked.

I'll also put in a word for A Long December, because I've smelled hospitals in winter and seen the way that light attaches to a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom