2024 Recruiting: - Patrick Ngongba OV | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Patrick Ngongba OV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't understand how providence is getting into all these elite recruits final lists. They haven't accomplished anything and wasn't it stated that their NIL was terrible?

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score

UConn: “I liked how involved with the practices the coaches are with the bigs. They had two coaches down there involved, guarding the players and taking them through the workouts. With Adama (Sanogo) and (Donovan) Clingan, seeing the centers that they’ve had recently plays a big role for me. Seeing what they can do for me individually helps with my decision a lot.”

Gotta capitalize on Sanogo and Clingan recent run to bring in more top bigs, this is the way

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
I don't understand how providence is getting into all these elite recruits final lists. They haven't accomplished anything and wasn't it stated that their NIL was terrible?
They're not seriously being considered.

Reaction Score
Hopefully the rumors of a package deal with Isaiah Abraham are true, that leaves UConn and Providence
I thought they weren’t necessarily a package deal. Did I miss the rumors?

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
UConn: “I liked how involved with the practices the coaches are with the bigs. They had two coaches down there involved, guarding the players and taking them through the workouts. With Adama (Sanogo) and (Donovan) Clingan, seeing the centers that they’ve had recently plays a big role for me. Seeing what they can do for me individually helps with my decision a lot.”

Gotta capitalize on Sanogo and Clingan recent run to bring in more top bigs, this is the way
Even looking at Whaley, Hurley has down a fantastic job with bigs.

Reaction Score
I thought they weren’t necessarily a package deal. Did I miss the rumors?
Just husky99 saying they were in the Abraham thread. My comment was mostly tongue in cheek, I don't really think it's a package deal, even if we do end up with both

Reaction Score
Their coach is younger than Steph Curry and a cool guy.

Reaction Score
I mean - you’re not seriously being considered, look at the schools up there, which one doesn’t belong? And we might not have a strong chance here, maybe close to zero - but we absolutely do not have the same chance as you do.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
You are much angrier since Cooley left you. Have you considered therapy? It might help you work through your feelings.
CA0F0A1F-8A36-42EB-BD24-945AD10730A0.jpeg

Might be why…
CA0F0A1F-8A36-42EB-BD24-945AD10730A0.jpeg

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Kim strikes me as a basketball version of Bob Diaco

• Haha
Reactions: THC
Reaction Score
Kim strikes me as a basketball version of Bob Diaco

Agreed. He's good for Providence, but he hasn't proven anything to a recruit other than being young and likeable.

His teams finished 9th and 5th in the conference. Call me when he's dominating every season like Hurley.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Out of curiosity, on the PC board are there any posters who go above and beyond in negative discussions when it comes to UConn? I don't know for a fact but I would wager that there are some that do.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't say "lies" about PC like the NIL comment (which was mentioned above by some poster as a question, not a statement...) are not treated as truths, rather no one here really cares enough to prove it right or wrong so they just carry on. That's what we have you here for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom