OT: T'eo a fraud? | Page 11 | The Boneyard

OT: T'eo a fraud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
He was a die hard USC fan and up until the day before signing day he was certain he would sign with USC. But after praying about it and apparently getting an answer from God to sign with ND, here we are.

The guy who supposedly ran the 'fake girlfriend' scam was Ronaiah Tuiasosopo. You know, from the Tuiasosopo family that had multiple family members play at USC and in the NFL. Coincidence?!;)

Reaction Score
The guy who supposedly ran the 'fake girlfriend' scam was Ronaiah Tuiasosopo. You know, from the Tuiasosopo family that had multiple family members play at USC and in the NFL. Coincidence?!;)

I remember a Tuiasosopo who QB'ed U of Washington back in the day? Same family?

Reaction Score
. My Amish Mafia example was directly related to the "Do you know any Mormon's?" question I was asked, insinuating that T'eo couldn't possibly be a bad guy or wouldn't possibly talk about his sex life because he is Mormon. .

That's not what I was saying at all. (As I explained in my followup. )

Reaction Score
BAyWyn4CMAA9MKr.jpg

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
best part of this, calling the fat man on wfan and connecting tebow to teo for no reason at all. hollahollaholla

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
The idea that these Amish mafia people would be willingly filmed while participating in criminal activity is almost as absurd as believing Te'o was duped for 3 years.

the tv show amish mafia is all a renactment of actual events that took place a couple years ago. different ppl(actors), places(different town area)....u get the idea. there is a actual mafia. i am part of it when i'm not on the BY.

Reaction Score
the tv show amish mafia is all a renactment of actual events that took place a couple years ago. different ppl(actors), places(different town area)....u get the idea. there is a actual mafia. i am part of it when i'm not on the BY.

I can see you in the role of John the flunkie.

Reaction Score
According to CNN, the girlfriend/ghost/figment posted a new tweet today. I can't link right now, but check out their website. "She" says the truth will be revealed at Noon Pacific Time......I can't lie, I love this story.

Reaction Score
According to CNN, the girlfriend/ghost/figment posted a new tweet today. I can't link right now, but check out their website. "She" says the truth will be revealed at Noon Pacific Time......I can't lie, I love this story.

"She" better watch out. She's getting closer to the time slot for Oprah's Lance interview.
You dont wanna F with Ms O. She will make "her" wish she were dead.

Reaction Score
That may be the first time since English was created as a language that it was used to state that an imaginary character will be made to wish they were dead. Good stuff.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score

Looks like an Alabama fan or someone else registered that username yesterday. The statement that they released a half and ahour ago said:

My statement: This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but I have been told by Alabama's offense that Manti Te'o is not real.

LOL! Too funny! CNN and a bunch of news organizations were eagerly waiting for this tweet...and it was somebody playing a joke! Nice one!:D

Reaction Score
I must say, this is the most compelling non-sports sports story I've heard in quite some time. It's like a train wreck. I know it's awful that I'm so perversely amused, but I just can't look away.

Reaction Score
I wonder when he decides to come clean. I am guessing in about 3 days.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99