OT: T'eo a fraud? | Page 9 | The Boneyard

OT: T'eo a fraud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The world is duck*ing ending - I laughed at two straight HFD posts.

Actually, I created the HuskyFanDan account to start an online relationship with a chick hoops player at Boise State.

She dumped me before I could fake die.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
The world is duck*ing ending - I laughed at two straight HFD posts.

Actually, I created the HuskyFanDan account to start an online relationship with a chick hoops player at Boise State.

She dumped me before I could fake die.

i am going to jack off to those 2 like alerts i just got

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I threw a third one in just in case you've been drinking.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
johnny marinate has sent a dozen roses to manti teo

Reaction Score
"Win just one for Lennay!"

medium.gif

He is "crying" over the fact that ND's legacy took a major hit.

Reaction Score
This thread is 14 pages deep and it has nothing to do with coaching changes, play calling or conference expansion. Amazing.

Reaction Score
I might use: Naive. Innocent. Gullible.

He's a Mormon, he's from Hawaii -- I can see it.

So he never engaged in playful banter with his teammates re carnal knowledge or lack thereof? If so he would be the only guy in the history of college sports that never discussed his love life.

If he had clearly portrayed to his teammates or the media that he had never met the girl no way there would have been all of this hoopla. So at a minimum he played along or let a story perpetuate itself. Which is fine when you are a nobody but not when you are on your way to becoming a household name.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Everything has a camera these days. Seeing this girl, whether in person or Skype/FaceTime, would be absolutely trivial. Since her twitter and other online pics were stolen from another girl... It should have been plainly obvious if reality didn't match the online persona.

Reaction Score
"Conspired to make him believe that she had died of leukemia." How does one do that? Pick up the phone and tell your boy friend "I'm dead of leukemia. Speak to you tomorrow honey."

This is commercial fraud. The Notre Dame SID worked with him to sell more tickets and try to win Teo the Heisman. It needs to be prosecuted, if for no other reason than to see how high in the school's hierarchy the conspiracy goes.

While I agree 1000% with your statement, do you really believe that there is anyone out there that would actually bring such charges, and put the administration at Notre Dame on the stand?

and if so, do you believe that Notre Dame would not simply set up a fall guy and scapegoat and sweep everything under the rug in true elitist Catholic priesthood manner?

I ask in all seriousness.

Reaction Score
Do you know any Mormons?

Yes. Not sure what your point is. And after watching a season of Amish Mafia (great TV btw) spare me the generalizations about what people of a religion do or don't do (priests and little boys, etc).

And since all football players are well educated on the ins and outs of religion, I'm sure nobody ever tried to talk to him about if he got any from this girlfriend out of deference to his religion. College athletes tend to be very respectful of such things.

And if they did...did he say he did it? Did he say he didn't do it? Or did he say he never met her in person? I'm much more interested on what some of his teammates might say than what he says.

Reaction Score
Te'o statement and Notre Dame's statement does not match the Deadspin story at all. Not a wise move at all to keep lying, this is going to blow up and get a whole lot worse for Manti and ND.

Cause Deadspin is the end all be all in media right? And this would be the first time the media EVER EVER was incorrect on something? Maybe all of you should not care so much about what you are proclaiming as the downfall of a person you don't even know, but only apparently despise because he plays at Notre Dame. All of you need to get a life.

Reaction Score
Cause Deadspin is the end all be all in media right? And this would be the first time the media EVER EVER was incorrect on something? Maybe all of you should not care so much about what you are proclaiming as the downfall of a person you don't even know, but only apparently despise because he plays at Notre Dame. All of you need to get a life.
Funniest post of the day nominee

Reaction Score

The downfall of an overhyped guy who will pull down more money in the next couple of years than most BYers will see in their lives.

And of course it is great because he is an ND guy. And a Heisman candidate. And in the middle of a NC run.

(Everyone on the BY needs to get a life. Me included. Just sayin')

Reaction Score
Lol yea right guy. When cbs abc and nbc morning shows along with espn and other sports outlets are nonstop covering the storry of course its the boneyard who's wrong to talk about it. This kid is a loser and a liar. Nd is going to do its best to sweep. Let's follow ur advice and let them do that. Ill let the major networks know not to talk about it

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
... Says Lennay Kekua.

Reaction Score

The media was wrong on this one for sure. Wrong in not checking out this girlfriend story before they ran with it non stop. Deadspin trumped everyone on this and should be celebrating. And I am not sure we are celebrating anyone's "downfall" just yet because we still don't know for sure what the deal is.

The kid was either totally fooled, in which case he is basically dumb and is also a liar for embellishing the story, or he was in on it in an effort to generate publicity which makes him a lowlife of the highest order. The third possiblility is that he is gay and felt the need to cover it up somehow by creating a fake relationship. If this were to be the case, he could actually come out of this as a pretty sympathetic figure in my opinion.

No matter what, it should be interesting to hear him try and explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom