OT: Products That Can Off | The Boneyard

OT: Products That Can Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Can we list services too, or just tangible items.

Reaction Score
Concur blows. Which in turn tells you all you need to know about my expense team in Indiana who support them. Good call on this one Chin

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I was going to say bug zappers. They don't work for crap. But now I feel silly for bringing it up.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
If we are talking about actual tangible items,

-That cheap 1 ply Toilet paper you find in like public schools that is so thin it barely exists. Might as well use your hands at that point.
-Breathing strips actually don't do jack ****
-I bought Cappuccino flavored Lays once. And that was also the last time I ever bought them.
-Didn't Crest or Colgate or one of those toothpaste brands try to pump out a line of frozen tv dinners?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
If we are talking about actual tangible items,

-That cheap 1 ply Toilet paper you find in like public schools that is so thin it barely exists. Might as well use your hands at that point.
-Breathing strips actually don't do jack ****
-I bought Cappuccino flavored Lays once. And that was also the last time I ever bought them.
-Didn't Crest or Colgate or one of those toothpaste brands try to pump out a line of frozen tv dinners?

You're talking about John Wayne or Clint Eastwood Tyler Phommachanh.

Rough, tough and don't take from no one.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Subway "Sandwich" Shop
Baquacil
Behr paints and stains
Anything on eBay being shipped from China
Comcast customer service

I have more...

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I drove an older Audi once and wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Things may have changed, but back then it was a $400 fix about every month until I sold it. Bought a 2002 Subaru Forester that runs great--has 170K and never had a problem since day one.

Reaction Score
I have a question about a product that I want to know about, anybody have experience with those "cooling towels" that apparently get magically cool when you get them a little wet?

There are tons of companies making them, was at a Sports Authority last week in its going out of business sale and was going to get one, ended up not being worth it to wait in a long line for a stupid cool towel, but if anyone has experiences let me know. It sounds too good to be true

Reaction Score
I have a question about a product that I want to know about, anybody have experience with those "cooling towels" that apparently get magically cool when you get them a little wet?

There are tons of companies making them, was at a Sports Authority last week in its going out of business sale and was going to get one, ended up not being worth it to wait in a long line for a stupid cool towel, but if anyone has experiences let me know. It sounds too good to be true
i think my wife has her panties made out of that material

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I drove an older Audi once and wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Things may have changed, but back then it was a $400 fix about every month until I sold it. Bought a 2002 Subaru Forester that runs great--has 170K and never had a problem since day one.
Be prepared to replace the head gasket...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom