OT-Is Brady hurt? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT-Is Brady hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Is this the part where I accuse Peyton Manning of deflating the balls through the angry tears?

All kidding aside, the better team won today. And this OLine needs to be remade ASAP.

Reaction Score
Unknown. Change 1 play in the game and other plays can change too.
I mean, is there any more isolated play than a PAT? Of course, the butterfly effect and all. The a PAT is as isolated as it gets. Ad there weren't any strange decisions Denver made.

On the other hand, Manning overthrew players and all that, sure. But that's what Manning is now.

Gostowski hadn't missed a PAT since 2006.

Who was better today? The Broncos. By a lot. Somehow, had a player done what they had done perfectly for about 10 years, the Pats still would have had a shot in OT despite being patently outplayed.

Reaction Score
Yep the Broncos defense sure hurt him. The game worked exactly like Denver wanted it get an early lead rely on the defense and just go after Brady, Peyton had to play mistake free football (be a game manager) and thats exactly what he did.

Reaction Score
Wow the Panthers look real good right now, Cam Newton this year is like watching Kemba in the 2011 season.

Reaction Score
Most likely Belichick's best coaching job of his career. Devastated all year with injuries. I don't think any other team even makes the playoffs with the adversity the Patriots faced this year let alone a Super Bowl hang over. They have one of the youngest teams in the NFL and will come back healthy. Their future is bright.

Reaction Score
Most likely Belichick's best coaching job of his career. Devastated all year with injuries. I don't think any other team even makes the playoffs with the adversity the Patriots faced this year let alone a Super Bowl hang over. They have one of the youngest teams in the NFL and will come back healthy. Their future is bright.

True but Brady is a year older father time will win eventually.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Wait does a bad offensive line kill a football team?

It almost makes it hard to make plays regardless of your QB and skill players.

I think you're actually supposed to just blame the coaches and play calling.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

I'd agree with that one. Most injured team in the league (per MGL).

They don't lose anybody, so should be ready to roll next year.

Reaction Score
It doesn't happen often but this is how Brady looks when you can constantly get pressure on him. This Super Bowl seems like it could be a bust, Carolina has a chance to destroy Denver.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
True but Brady is a year older father time will win eventually.

Way, way healthier than someone like Manning. Had one of his better years this year. Highly, highly doubt there will be slippage next year.

I wouldn't mind 3 new OL. One deep threat. One depth LB. And one depth corner. That's all they need.

Reaction Score
It doesn't happen often but this is how Brady looks when you can constantly get pressure on him. This Super Bowl seems like it could be a bust, Carolina has a chance to destroy Denver.
Only very mobile QBs like Rogers or Newton would look other than Brady did today. And it would look only marginally better for them.

Reaction Score

No team ever has lost in the playoffs with a wounded team, only the Pats could have achieved such greatness.

Reaction Score
Way, way healthier than someone like Manning. Had one of his better years this year. Highly, highly doubt there will be slippage next year.

I wouldn't mind 3 new OL. One deep threat. One depth LB. And one depth corner. That's all they need.

Im not denying any of that, injuries are part of the game and who's to say you won't have injuries next year its football. Pats more then likely will be the favorites in the AFC next year, just saying father time wins eventually.

Reaction Score
Im not denying any of that, injuries are part of the game and who's to say you won't have injuries next year its football. Pats more then likely will be the favorites in the AFC next year, just saying father time wins eventually.
Yeah, we'll see what Denver looks like next year. They're in the SuperBowl in spite of Manning, so can't count them out. Jets are improving, and I never count the Steelers out.

Still, though, I'd be surprised if the Pats aren't in the AFC championship game next year.

Reaction Score
Yeah, we'll see what Denver looks like next year. They're in the SuperBowl in spite of Manning, so can't count them out. Jets are improving, and I never count the Steelers out.

Still, though, I'd be surprised if the Pats aren't in the AFC championship game next year.

and well see if the Colts have a bounce back year

Reaction Score

I agree with you that he's way better than Manning, and he was one of the best two or three quarterbacks in football this year. But the guy does turn 39 in August (about the age that Manning started to decline), so I'm not sure I'd say "highly doubt there will be slippage."

Reaction Score
Yeah Pagano is gone for sure if they don't go to the playoffs again.
I thought I heard they had gotten rid of him. Just double checked. No idea why he's still there.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
The problem w the Colts is the organization is a sh_t show. It wasn't just Luck. They've got an enormous number of holes in the roster.

Luck needs to learn: 1. How not to be a gunslinger and 2. How to get rid of the ball quicker (whether by quick read or throw it away). Can't win games from the trainer's table.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
The Pats were constantly threatening in the second half. I was rooting for the Broncs but was sure they were going to lose in regulation or overtime.

But the Broncs did have the GOAT QB and you guys were stuck with Brady :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom