OT-Is Brady hurt? | The Boneyard

OT-Is Brady hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This reminds me of when they played Miami a few weeks ago and just sort of got pushed around. I'll be curious to see how Denver plays this coming out of the half. they have to run the ball at some point if they want to put NE away and you can't rely on Manning to hold up.

Reaction Score
I agree that he isn't getting time but he's thrown a few balls that looked like they were thrown by Tyler Lorenzen........while he was hurt.

Reaction Score
I agree that he isn't getting time but he's thrown a few balls that looked like they were thrown by Tyler Lorenzen...while he was hurt.
Haha.

A couple of the bad throws his arm looked like it was grazed. A couple haven't--the pass on 2nd and 13 near the end of the half jumps out.

I'm curious about the second half. Other than one long throw to Sanders, Manning hasn't looked great. Pats need to capitalize on some of his weaker throws if they really want a shot.

Strange thing: Facebook has reported the end of the game as Broncos 30 Pats 24 in OT. A few of my friends have tagged themselves as watching it.

Reaction Score
Haha.

A couple of the bad throws his arm looked like it was grazed. A couple haven't--the pass on 2nd and 13 near the end of the half jumps out.

I'm curious about the second half. Other than one long throw to Sanders, Manning hasn't looked great. Pats need to capitalize on some of his weaker throws if they really want a shot.

Strange thing: Facebook has reported the end of the game as Broncos 30 Pats 24 in OT. A few of my friends have tagged themselves as watching it.

last game they played

Reaction Score
Brady is rattled by the crowd

South-Park-Batdad-995x498.jpg

HERE WE GO DENVER, HERE WE GO

Reaction Score
even worse than his performance in 2014, don't know what it is about Denver but he looks like he doesn't even want to be out there with some of these throws. He's definitely been pressured but this is an atrocious performance.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Its too bad if the Pats lose because Denver is probably playing their game of the year
They will get trounced by either Carolina or Arizona

Reaction Score
Its too bad if the Pats lose because Denver is probably playing their game of the year
They will get trounced by either Carolina or Arizona

Have to say besides the pass rush I doubt that. They've looked pretty horrid to me also.

Reaction Score
Best defense in the league, and Wade Phillips has out-maneuvered Belichick

Also the wind is not a factor and Denver receivers are actually catching balls. Denver isn't the one seed for nothing.

And if Peyton Manning converts two open throws into the endzone, this game is a near blowout.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The Pats have dealt with so many personnel losses and changes, seems like they have really caught up with them the last month or so. The offensive line reminds me of that of a certain college team.

Reaction Score
The " cheaters " have never had much luck on the road even in playoff games. They can't listen in on halftime locker room strategy away from Fox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
The " cheaters " have never had much luck on the road even in playoff games. They can't listen in on halftime locker room strategy away from Fox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I am a Big Blue fan but find it really pitiful and quite frankly immature to call the Pats "cheaters"
Sound like a PeeCee fan

Reaction Score
Why Brady didn't throw it in Gronk's direction on the 2pt conversion is beyond me. Also, I know things can play out differently, but Beli screwed up not taking the points on at least 1 outta of those 2 drives that ended in turnovers on downs.

Reaction Score
Crazy, though, that a PAT was the difference here. Gostowski makes that play and the Brady to Gronk TD is an all-time pass. As it is, an afterthought.

Reaction Score
Heartbreaking. After trying to prove to the world that they could win without cheating they fail...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom