OT- Giants | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT- Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Was it really only 2? It seemed like it occurred more than that. Guess Eli just looked so scared and uncomfortable all night that it gave the illusion that it happened more.
I thought it was more than twice; I recall maybe three or four times.

I didn't see Eli as scared as much as frustrated.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
They fired Gilbride. They fired Coughlin. They fired three cheerleaders and the guy who picks up the paper towels in the locker room. When the guy who needs to be fired is Reese. There is not enough talent on this team to win. You might say the Reese just doesn't have enough "pieces."

Reaction Score
Was it really only 2? It seemed like it occurred more than that. Guess Eli just looked so scared and uncomfortable all night that it gave the illusion that it happened more.

He did it 2-3 times on penalties which were called, false starts and threw it into the ground in order not to get mowed over. Let's give the Vikings defense some credit here, I mean they have allowed nothing to the Packers, Panthers and Giants 3 weeks in a row making 3 really good QB's look awful. Although the offensive line for the Gmen did a very good job ,the d-backs need some kudos's for shutting down our trio of receivers.

And unless we find a pass rush of sorts soon, this will be a very ugly season because for now JPP and Olivier aren't getting near anyone.

Reaction Score
The defense is doing the best it can your not gonna keep Rodgers off the scoreboard although the pass rush could be better. Eli has looked like Tim Boyle he needs to step it up.

Reaction Score
Holy crap Eli??? Please tell you're sick or something.

He has thrown behind everyone, fumbled on a huge opportunity really awful half for Eli. Pass rush is beyond putrid though and they won't be any good until they do something about it. And now they can't tackle at the line so I'm not as sure about the defense doing a good job as the Pack just not taking advantage. Tye stopped running to look back that was a TD in Eli's defense also a really good TE makes that catch all day. The comedy of errors continues by this team and at some point the coaching staff has to be held accountable. They went from looking like a solid team after 2 weeks to one of the worst teams in the NFL. Arguable the best 2 receivers on one team and no one is ever open? Help me understand this? Disastrous year may be on the horizon and McAdoo may have a quick exit and hopefully Spags with him!

Reaction Score
He has thrown behind everyone, fumbled on a huge opportunity really awful half for Eli. Pass rush is beyond putrid though and they won't be any good until they do something about it. And now they can't tackle at the line so I'm not as sure about the defense doing a good job as the Pack just not taking advantage. Tye stopped running to look back that was a TD in Eli's defense also a really good TE makes that catch all day. The comedy of errors continues by this team and at some point the coaching staff has to be held accountable. They went from looking like a solid team after 2 weeks to one of the worst teams in the NFL. Arguable the best 2 receivers on one team and no one is ever open? Help me understand this? Disastrous year may be on the horizon and McAdoo may have a quick exit and hopefully Spags with him!

Who needs TE or LB's according to the genius in our front office. Every team in the NFL has a good TE except the Giants.

Reaction Score

Giants should go after Jim Harbaugh, and Jerry Reese can go to him and his smug attitude blaming Coughlin for the past 3 seasons.

Reaction Score
2 LB with missed tackles its ok though we dont need LBs.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Defense with no pass rush is somehow keeping Giants in the game. Offense never showed up.

Amazing seems like Rogers isn't Rogers anymore either huh? I menace had all day - kudos's to the DBacks for keeping them in the game as well as they could. The d-line is an embarrassment and somehow Collinsworth says JPP and Olivier are playing great? How screwed up is that, they play good against the run? Who gives a rats a** they are supposed to put pressure on the QB and read run plays, but they aren't doing both not even close it;s a damn joke watching the guy stand back there sipping coffee trying to find receivers!

Reaction Score
Amazing seems like Rogers isn't Rogers anymore either huh? I menace had all day - kudos's to the DBacks for keeping them in the game as well as they could. The d-line is an embarrassment and somehow Collinsworth says JPP and Olivier are playing great? How screwed up is that, they play good against the run? Who gives a rats a** they are supposed to put pressure on the QB and read run plays, but they aren't doing both not even close it;s a damn joke watching the guy stand back there sipping coffee trying to find receivers!
I would say Rogers played as bad of a game I've seen him play. He literally had all day to throw and still was missing guys with bad throws and had a running game to fall back on. Eli looked worse, but he didn't have nearly the time or any running game. Eli is bad, O-line is atrocious, running game is lacking, pass rush is non-existent and coaching is puzzling.

Reaction Score
I heard someone say the other day that statistically Rogers has had a drop off for the last 12 games. This brings to mind one of my favorite Mark Jackson quotes, "father time is undefeated".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom