OT: Giants | Page 8 | The Boneyard

OT: Giants

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Oh come on. Everyone knows that Brady not only cheated, he was running a criminal enterprise with the locker room guys as his foot soldiers.

Not any rational thinking individual. I appreciate the troll job, I really do.

As Drew Brees said, there is no way the locker room guys did that on their own.

But nothing was actually done. Unless you want to blame Mother Nature for cheating. Do you think the Steelers deflated their balls on purpose too?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I mean Eli threw a pick on the drive so nothing of anything anyway

Yeah but what if McAdoo told him to do it?

44848-keanu-reeves-whoa-gif-nOup.jpeg

Reaction Score
It's comical how every Patriots fan has an overblown reaction about a tainted win and the Giants are a bunch of cheaters.

And then every Cowboys fan's reaction is that it was meaningless and had no impact in the Giants beating them

Reaction Score
It is a shame a nice Giants thread got derailed into a pissing contest, but with a board full of Pats I am not surprised. Get over it, move on, no one cares anymore about deflategate.

The improvement the D has made over the year has been unreal, give Spags coach of the year, don't care if he is a coordinator. Oline looked a lot better with Pugh back in there. Eli was great yesterday, needed that from him, his play been up and down this year to say the least.

I would love clinch a playoff spot in Philly. With this defense, a two time SB MVP at QB and 13 out there this team can add the 5th Lomardi to the trophy case in East Rutherford.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It's comical how every Patriots fan has an overblown reaction about a tainted win and the Giants are a bunch of cheaters.

What, like 2 guys? And most guys on other forums are probably trolling anyway. Just pointing out the hypocrisy. It's a non story, just as the Steelers deflated footballs were, and as the Pats should have been. C'est la vie.

Reaction Score
This is what they say. But I have a hard time believing that if the other frequency was available to them, they didn't listen in. Who wouldn't? This is like your wife finding out you went to a strip club and you telling her you stood at the bar and didn't look at the girls.

But looking at the girls isn't cheating.

Reaction Score
So what I just got out of this recent change of direction is if I go to a strip club I need to be sure I don't have deflated balls and I can't use a walkie-talkie from the "champagne room" to tell my friends what my choice for 100 smackers is doing to me at the moment?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
So what I just got out of this recent change of direction is if I go to a strip club I need to be sure I don't have deflated balls and I can't use a walkie-talkie from the "champagne room" to tell my friends what my choice for 100 smackers is doing to me at the moment?
Points deducted for failing to make use of "tainted," or "taint."

Reaction Score
The Giants* penalties have been handed down.

1. Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 59s60 seconds ago
    NFL also moved the Giants' fourth-round pick in the 2017 draft to the back of the fourth round, after all compensatory draft picks.
  2. Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
    NFL fined the Giants $150,000 and HC Ben McAdoo $50,000 for illegal use of walkie talkies during game vs.Cowboys.

That's BS the NFL and Goodell have it out for the Mara's. Goodell should be fired for even allowing this to happen, he's awful. Time to look into this unfair penalty they want them to lose!:oops:

Reaction Score
Giants wearing these on Thursday. Probably the best jerseys in the Color Rush series the NFL has been doing for Thursday night football.

Blue lettering with red outlines. Very similar to the Buffalo Bills uniforms.

c58151cdfa1499b4cbdf0e52e2562c0d

Last edited:
Reaction Score
4 pro bowlers for the Giants: Odell, Jackrabbit, Landon Collins and Dwayne Harris.

Reaction Score
4 pro bowlers for the Giants: Odell, Jackrabbit, Landon Collins and Dwayne Harris.
Snacks being snubbed is crazy. CRAZY. Him and Aaron Donald are the two best interior linemen in the league and its not close.

Outside of that the players that deserved made it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom