OT: Giants | Page 7 | The Boneyard

OT: Giants

Reaction Score
10-4 after missing the playoffs the last 4 years feels great, and doing it with a 1st year HC. What can I say about the D the secondary has been amazing, Dwayne Harris is a special teams beast he reminds me of a more athletic David Tyree. Got a quick turnaround against Philly can't have a let down they will play the Gmen like its their Super Bowl.

agreed on philly. they may not have a chance for the offseason, but they do have a chance snuff the giants playoff dreams on national tv, and in front of their home crowd no less. dangerous game!

Reaction Score
agreed on philly. they may not have a chance for the offseason, but they do have a chance snuff the giants playoff dreams on national tv, and in front of their home crowd no less. dangerous game!
If Jenkins plays and is relatively healthy we will win
Our defense is playing outstanding right now.
Wentz will look like a deer in the headlights
Hell I think we will win even without jenkins

Reaction Score
Did someone cheat since Brady? I must've missed it;)
Walkie Talkie's anybody , deflated balls (nothing to see here-nfl says), Brady didn't cheat and everybody hates a team that just keeps winning . Haters had there minds made up from the get go. Walkie ******* Talkies . No 15 second rule for the Mara's.

Reaction Score
Walkie Talkie's anybody , deflated balls (nothing to see here-nfl says), Brady didn't cheat and everybody hates a team that just keeps winning . Haters had there minds made up from the get go. Walkie ******* Talkies . No 15 second rule for the Mara's.
The walkie talkie thing is an absolute joke.

Reaction Score
Shady Brady cheated his ass off and everyone knows it. He gained an advantage.

The Giants used walkie talkies because their regular communications went out. They didn't gain an advantage, they merely substituted the w/t for the broken equipment. Yep, that turns out to be against the rules. But they didn't do it like Shady Brady did with the full intention of gain a competitive advantage

Reaction Score
The Giants knew using walkie-talkies was against the rules and still did it. If it didn't give them an advantage, why would they do it? They were also tuned into the Dallas communications. Where there is smoke, there's fire. Fortunately for them, this will be covered up, so we'll never know how far-reaching the systematic cheating goes. Goodell is Mara's puppet. The Josh Brown fiasco proved that.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
The Giants knew using walkie-talkies was against the rules and still did it. If it didn't give them an advantage, why would they do it? They were also tuned into the Dallas communications. Where there is smoke, there's fire. Fortunately for them, this will be covered up, so we'll never know how far-reaching the systematic cheating goes. Goodell is Mara's puppet. The Josh Brown fiasco proved that.
giphy.gif

Reaction Score
Yeah...Nah, it was reported they weren't on the same frequency as the Cowboys walkie talkies so that's incorrect. And it didn't give them any advantage, they couldn't get the play calls in through the helmet system to they did that. Walkie talkies don't have magical football powers.

Reaction Score
Your as quick to defend the Giants or anybody as you all are to convict the Patriots. Your blinded by your allegiance to your team . I get it, but as a juror not so much . Where's Mau hiding.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

The Giants used walkie talkies because their regular communications went out. They didn't gain an advantage, they merely substituted the w/t for the broken equipment. Yep, that turns out to be against the rules. But they didn't do it like Shady Brady did with the full intention of gain a competitive advantage

If anyone thinks the Giants or Brady were cheating, they've (deliberately) had their head in the sand.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Yeah...Nah, it was reported they weren't on the same frequency as the Cowboys walkie talkies so that's incorrect. And it didn't give them any advantage, they couldn't get the play calls in through the helmet system to they did that. Walkie talkies don't have magical football powers.

Personally, I couldn't care less about walkie talkies or deflated footballs (from the cold no less). But you certainly could gain an advantage if you wanted. . Walkies arent legal because you can continue to communicate (coverages etc) to the QB right up to the snap. The regular system auto shuts off w 15 sec left on playclock.

Reaction Score
If anyone thinks the Giants or Brady were cheating, they've (deliberately) had their head in the sand.
Oh come on. Everyone knows that Brady not only cheated, he was running a criminal enterprise with the locker room guys as his foot soldiers.

As Drew Brees said, there is no way the locker room guys did that on their own.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
It's quite entertaining watching fans of the lying, cheating, Giants try and scramble for cover.

Reaction Score
It's quite entertaining watching fans of the lying, cheating, Giants try and scramble for cover.
The "lying, cheating Giants?" I get that the walkie talkies were against the rules, but how were they lying and cheating?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
The "lying, cheating Giants?" I get that the walkie talkies were against the rules, but how were they lying and cheating?
He's a Pats fan; i.e., he's projecting.

Reaction Score

This. They used them for 4 plays or something , on a drive where they punted the ball away. And by the next drive the helmet was fixed and they weren't using them

Reaction Score
A million dollar fine, loss of a first round draft pick, and a quarter season suspension for the GOAT for something that everyone with a brain recognizes as trumped up nonsense and they're still going to cake walk to the Super Bowl.

I would resent the Pats too.

Reaction Score
This is what they say. But I have a hard time believing that if the other frequency was available to them, they didn't listen in. Who wouldn't? This is like your wife finding out you went to a strip club and you telling her you stood at the bar and didn't look at the girls.

Reaction Score
This is what they say. But I have a hard time believing that if the other frequency was available to them, they didn't listen in. Who wouldn't? This is like your wife finding out you went to a strip club and you telling her you stood at the bar and didn't look at the girls.
I mean Eli threw a pick on the drive so nothing of anything anyway

C

chiller99.5

FAKE NEWS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom