OT - Giants/Packers | Page 7 | The Boneyard

OT - Giants/Packers

Reaction Score
It was an off day but yes it looked bad and if you are gonna do that then you better show up today.
I haven't seen any post game quoted he better have fessed up

Fess up to what? That he didn't play well? Pretty sure he'll be the first guy to say as much.

Despite media narratives, Beckham is one of the most team-focused and competitive guys in the NFL. It kills him when he doesn't do enough to help the team win.

Reaction Score
Fess up to what? That he didn't play well? Pretty sure he'll be the first guy to say as much.

Despite media narratives, Beckham is one of the most team-focused and competitive guys in the NFL. It kills him when he doesn't do enough to help the team win.
Fessed up to sucking and not getting the job done.
and maybe the next time he has to play Green Bay in January he takes a boat onto Lake Michigan instead of Miami so his hands can catch a ball in frigid weather

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

He punched through a wall. He's plenty pissed for dropping those balls. The fact that Skip Bayless and some keyboard warriors are getting on him for leaving New Jersey in January is probably pretty low on his list of things he cares about.

I wish Ereck Flowers had gone to Miami...and stayed there.

Reaction Score
He punched through a wall. He's plenty pissed for dropping those balls. The fact that Skip Bayless and some keyboard warriors are getting on him for leaving New Jersey in January is probably pretty low on his list of things he cares about.

I wish Ereck Flowers had gone to Miami...and stayed there.
He punched thru a wall? Not surprising he had hands of stone today

Reaction Score
Two things: can't blame Eli so far. He's done his job.

That was a push-off for the TD before half.

But yeah, we're screwed no matter how it happened. Pats fans breathing sighs of relief I see too. Funny how insecure they still are.
Patriot fans are not insecure, you are wrong there. Why would we be?

Reaction Score
The second half was simple to diagnose. The Giants had no pass rush. The Giants offensive line opened no holes and did not protect Eli. NFL quarterbacks with all the time in the world complete passes. By the time Eli was stripped the game was over so leave that out. Kickoff receiver's play was fuel for the fire. We Giants fans have a lot to look forward to next year if the Giants get what they need.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Giants got schooled. They lost on every level. Outcoached badly.
The thirty yard kick out of the end zone, the catch on the four yard line, the short kickoff that lead to a major return were all killers.
The Miami moron dropping three passes, two for first downs and one for a TD.
Manning actually played well.
The first quarter punt on the Packer 35 yard line? On the 35 yard line? On the 35 yard line?
That was a Diaco call.
It was the accumulation of little things that led to blowout. And that is on the coaching
staff.

Reaction Score
I'm a huge Odell fan, I think his talent is otherworldly and he is candid and engaging in his interviews however he seems to have morphed into TO. During and after games he seems to always be on the edge of screaming or crying, basically he seems like an emotional trainwreck. Maybe it's time to see someone and figure out why he is always putting so much pressure on himself and why he has so much trouble keeping it together mentally. His response to the Miami thing is showing up to warmup at Lambeau shirtless to catch balls, there is something wrong with that.

Reaction Score
0-2.
Yes I get it and rightly so. This is also past history the last one 5 years ago. My thought was just being in the hunt every year gives a sense of security.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
db31720e6cf1f39fb611362343249f67c53750aa83d6ee17f2f82cbc158667c4_1.jpg

Reaction Score
The second half was simple to diagnose. The Giants had no pass rush. The Giants offensive line opened no holes and did not protect Eli. NFL quarterbacks with all the time in the world complete passes. By the time Eli was stripped the game was over so leave that out. Kickoff receiver's play was fuel for the fire. We Giants fans have a lot to look forward to next year if the Giants get what they need.

Offense needs everything starts with the Oline (Reese better make changes to the Oline), need a big play TE cut Donnell, Adams and Tye are ok as number 2 and 3 TE's, RB-Jennings can go (great locker room guy but he sucks), get a running back in the draft, Darkwa can stay as the 3rd back, WR, need a deep threat Cruz can go (thanks for the memories but its time) keep King on a cheap 1 year deal, could still draft a WR. QB-need to start looking at a qb for the future.

Defense- Need to resign JPP, and draft a DE and linebacker

Packers made adjustments at half time, guess making a run with a rookie HC was too much to ask. Offense left too many plays on the field. GB receivers made the plays the Giants receivers did not. I feared Rodgers would have a bigger mental edge to him then the last time the Giants played against him in 2011, right now Rodgers is playing like Lebron in last years playoffs, playing like superman in a cape.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom