OT - Giants/Packers | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT - Giants/Packers

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Losing because of special teams would sting. Terrible punt by Wing leads to a TD then a kick return nightmare with Rainey.

Also the Packers never getting a holding call on all of those broken down plays was pretty unlikely.

Yeah, you can't reasonably expect there wasn't holding when a QB gets to stand flat footed for 4-5 seconds without moving and then throws a TD pass. On one of the 2H TD passes, a Packer's lineman had both arms fully extended grabbing a handful of jersey with both, and nobody else around to obscure the view. No holding call, TD pass, Packers.

I'm not saying the Giants would or should have won even if they call holding on at least three Packers' TD pass receptions, but the homeboys got plenty of help from the zebras today.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Not trolling at all.

ODB detached from an all-in mentality for a few days. Followed it up with today's performance.

You really don't know the guy at all. You seem so sure about something that's a total guess on your part. Whatever. Enjoy it?

Reaction Score
He is a horrible human being for what he did to his family so I may never root for him again. I might even have to root for Dallas next week. I will decide.
What did he do to his family.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Their defense right now is probably better than any of their other play-off teams. Ranked #1 in points against and #8 in yardage against. By comparison the Giant were #2 in points against and #10 in yardage against.

True, but look at the QBs they've faced. Damn near nobody. Big Ben and Russell Wilson both without their running backs (Le'Veon Bell/Thomas Rawls). And Flacco I guess. Anybody else worth a damn? Not really.

Reaction Score
True, but look at the QBs they've faced. Damn near nobody. Big Ben and Russell Wilson both without their running backs (Le'Veon Bell/Thomas Rawls). And Flacco I guess. Anybody else worth a damn? Not really.

Assuming they get past Houston next week, New England will get all they can handle from either KC or Pittsburgh.

Reaction Score
Here are my hot takes since everyone has hot takes today
1) the Giants WRs four drops in the first quarter or so essentially took any chance at a win away from us.
ODB - if you are gonna rock on a Miami yacht then catch a god damn touchdown. Same with you shepherd you asshat
2) our special teams was horrible and had a serious contribution to the packers hanging in the game. Go to hell Wing you asshat
3) I kept calling mcadoo by the name McAdiaco
Manning was throwing the ball at will against their secondary in the first half. But no let's make sure we balance the offense and throw downs and possessions away by running up the middle for one yard
Oh and the first drive you get to the packers 35 and punt? That's how you want to play this? You've had balls all year on fourth down and now you want to play like you are too afraid to be a man in playoff football? Think about that in the offseason you asshat.
4) flowers might be the slowest LT in the land. There was a play where he literally didn't touch the RE on a sack of Eli. Hey Reese get a new LT you asshat.
5) Elis arm may not be as strong as five years afford but he could hav started off 13 for 13 if not for the drops.
He was playing outstanding. Just get him a LT and he can last another 3 or 4 years
6) the only team that will beat New England is Green Bay.
There is no top defense left so I need an elite QB like rogers to go toe to toe against Brady. Honestly I'd bet the house at this point that New England wins now that the Giants are out

Reaction Score
Shocking how A woman is involved. Have some guts Aaron
I also read that Aaron refuses to give his father game tickets. If his father wants to go games he buys them himself or some of Rodgers teammates have given him tickets.

Reaction Score
Here are my hot takes since everyone has hot takes today
1) the Giants WRs four drops in the first quarter or so essentially took any chance at a win away from us.
ODB - if you are gonna rock on a Miami yacht then catch a god damn touchdown. Same with you shepherd you asshat
2) our special teams was horrible and had a serious contribution to the packers hanging in the game. Go to hell Wing you asshat
3) I kept calling mcadoo by the name McAdiaco
Manning was throwing the ball at will against their secondary in the first half. But no let's make sure we balance the offense and throw downs and possessions away by running up the middle for one yard
Oh and the first drive you get to the packers 35 and punt? That's how you want to play this? You've had balls all year on fourth down and now you want to play like you are too afraid to be a man in playoff football? Think about that in the offseason you asshat.
4) flowers might be the slowest LT in the land. There was a play where he literally didn't touch the RE on a sack of Eli. Hey Reese get a new LT you asshat.
5) Elis arm may not be as strong as five years afford but he could hav started off 13 for 13 if not for the drops.
He was playing outstanding. Just get him a LT and he can last another 3 or 4 years
There is no top defense left so I need an elite QB like rogers to go toe to toe against Brady. Honestly I'd bet the house at this point that New England wins now that the Giants are out

Agree on 1-6 Spot on!

Would have been huge to get the call on the pass interference in the end zone though 1st half OBJ. D back had no clue where the ball was and didn;t allow Odell to get back to it - awful miss. The drops were worst though as Vike said Eli was throwing it like Eli can and we threw up 6 instead of 10-17 pts..

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's a shame our friendship always ends once spring training rolls around

It's really not my fault you root for the wrong team there. Still respect you when you call me an idiot, I have no issues. For the most part you seem to have pretty damn good taste.;)

Let's try harder this year. Maybe a BYer can sit down with us and let us open up?

Reaction Score
lol I don't think I've called you an idiot for at least 18 months
I'm letting all my wrath out on my kids now

Reaction Score
So ODB goes on vacation without a bye week?! You guys got your hands full with that drama queen. lol

Reaction Score
I also read that Aaron refuses to give his father game tickets. If his father wants to go games he buys them himself or some of Rodgers teammates have given him tickets.
It's very douchey but if he can beat Dallas this week I will blame it all on his old man

Reaction Score
So ODB goes on vacation without a bye week?! You guys got your hands full with that drama queen. lol
It was an off day but yes it looked bad and if you are gonna do that then you better show up today.
I haven't seen any post game quoted he better have fessed up

Reaction Score
But yeah, we're screwed no matter how it happened. Pats fans breathing sighs of relief I see too. Funny how insecure they still are.
Rodgers > Eli. Just reminding you.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
@The Viking and @mauconnfan

upload_2017-1-8_21-53-28.jpeg

intlzncster

Reaction Score

I'm a NE fan, but I don't believe they are as good as you are thinking. They've feasted on lesser competition. Now, they are playing well, but we'll see what happens against an elite offense and defense.

I actually wouldn't mind them playing Green Bay. Yes Rodgers is scary, but GB defense blows, and the Pats could score on most trips. I think it'll be either Dallas or Seattle though.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Rodgers > Eli. Just reminding you.

I don't think a single person in the world is arguing against that. Including Eli's mom.

Reaction Score
Let's beat the Texans first. And whoever we play in the AFC championship game. Texans fans expect a live execution on TV.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom