OT - Giants/Packers | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT - Giants/Packers

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Thats a question for you and all Giants fans. I'll assume he still had sunblock on his gloves.

I'd find it lazy criticism from a Giants fan but I get that you're just trolling because of those two Super Bowls.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
The thing with Beckham is that he's a freak. You don't get the good without the bad.

Knowing he didn't show up--for whatever reason--will eat at him. And rightly so.

Reaction Score
Cruz can walk (thanks for the memories) keep King on a cheap team friendly contract.

Reaction Score
This game was over in the first quarter when we dropped two sure touchdowns and two first downs on the Packers side. Odell is going to get murdered by the media. 8893, this game isn't on Eli because everyone stunk but legitimitally how many years does he have left at 36 years old? Time to start thinking about bringing in a QB to learn the system.

Reaction Score
If nothing else, the Post and the Daily News are going to bring the heat with the headlines tomorrow.

Reaction Score
[QUOTE="8893, post: 1979186, member: 8893")]
Let the Pats cakewalk and coronation proceed.

Not sold on the Pats this year. Playing well sure, and I could easily see them in the superbowl, but something isn't quite right. Played a pretty soft schedule in retrospect. Dunno. Depends on who they play.

They are pretty healthy which is great, but are missing the best weapon, which really really hurts this time of year. . Maybe a combo of Bennett/Floyd will make up for it. We'll see.[/QUOTE]
Their defense right now is probably better than any of their other play-off teams. Ranked #1 in points against and #8 in yardage against. By comparison the Giant were #2 in points against and #10 in yardage against.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
This game was over in the first quarter when we dropped two sure touchdowns and two first downs on the Packers side. Odell is going to get murdered by the media. 8893, this game isn't on Eli because everyone stunk but legitimitally how many years does he have left at 36 years old? Time to start thinking about bringing in a QB to learn the system.
No doubt Eli is getting too long in the tooth for us not to have someone else in line. But he was more like playoff Eli today. Good enough to win. Rest of the team was not.

Totally agree that we were doomed when we didn't capitalize in first half. I knew GB would get their points.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I'd find it lazy criticism from a Giants fan but I get that you're just trolling because of those two Super Bowls.
Not trolling at all.

ODB detached from an all-in mentality for a few days. Followed it up with today's performance.

Reaction Score
Giants ran into a really hot team. They've been on the other side many times so no shame. Rogers is incredible. He can off balance, buy time with his scrambling and throw a missle 40 yards with a flick of his wrist. I mean a f---kin missle. Dude is really just incredible. Cobb had a nice game too. Next week will hopefully be a great match up. Congrats Giants fans on a decent season.

Reaction Score
Giants ran into a really hot team. They've been on the other side many times so no shame. Rogers is incredible. He can off balance, buy time with his scrambling and throw a missle 40 yards with a flick of his wrist. I mean a f---kin missle. Dude is really just incredible. Cobb had a nice game too. Next week will hopefully be a great match up. Congrats Giants fans on a decent season.
He is a horrible human being for what he did to his family so I may never root for him again. I might even have to root for Dallas next week. I will decide.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
The boat should've gotten a better pass rush, obviously.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I concur. 100% Notice how quick Rogers moves around? He runs and concentrates. Manning runs for his life without thinking. I am Manning fan since day one. However, it's true. time to get somebody younger, more mobile. He did outstanding with the Giants family. Time to get that gold watch. Many dropped passes for sure. Bonehead mistakes. I was really chomping at the bit for another Dallas bullfight.

Reaction Score
If this stuff makes a comeback it'll all be worth it.

C1sM58VWEAEw9nH.jpg

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
No doubt Eli is getting too long in the tooth for us not to have someone else in line. But he was more like playoff Eli today. Good enough to win. Rest of the team was not.

Totally agree that we were doomed when we didn't capitalize in first half. I knew GB would get their points.
The Giants have done this a few times this year. Dominate but can't score. Field goal city.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom