OT-Giants Fans... Jason Pierre Paul injured. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT-Giants Fans... Jason Pierre Paul injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Floyd got something like 220 million for his last fight alone. Even though he's a degenerate gambler, I'd be shocked if his money isn't netting him 10 million a year with him doing nothing at all. He may be an , but he's actually pretty sharp business-wise. I can't believe I'm defending floyd mayweather right now. smh

Im sure he is pretty sharp business-wise and like I said you can spend money on whatever you want. In general a lot of athletes do waste money on dumb , but so do a lot of people including some people I know personally.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Im referring to the guy who shot the gator not you, relax.

Perfectly relaxed. Just didn't know what you were getting at.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I actually don't find what Schefter did to be particularly egregious. Yes, typically his reporting is beyond reproach, but in an age of the NFL of no pictures = no proof, things may really have gotten out of hand. By the end of the day, further unconfirmed reports would have been out there that Pierre-Paul had his arm amputated up to his elbow.

Don't think the exaggeration would go that far? Deflate-____ blew up because of a Chris Mortensen report that 11 of 12 Patriots' footballs were at least 2 PSI under-inflated. Not only did that report go unconfirmed, it was 100% false, has gone 100% unretracted, and launched the most worthless $5 million investigation in sports history. Mortensen previously had an impeccable record as well.

Now, based on that false report, a player who may have been generally aware that he prefers footballs to be at the lower end of legal inflation is facing the same suspension as a convicted domestic violence abuser, who only had said conviction overturned on a technicality. Good work, Roger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom