OT: Distinctive Male Voices | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Distinctive Male Voices

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

Louis changed so much. Louis taught the world how to sing, how to talk, how to dress, how to be a master jazz musician, how to walk and how music can bring the world together. The most important figure in modern music. And Durante was such a beloved character. Glad you posted these.

Reaction Score
Louis changed so much. Louis taught the world how to sing, how to talk, how to dress, how to be a master jazz musician, how to walk and how music can bring the world together. The most important figure in modern music. And Durante was such a beloved character. Glad you posted these.
+1000. Louis was the most important American cultural figure of the 20th C.

Reaction Score
certainly the three tenors, roy orbison have distinctive and beautiful voices...and louis, nat and rod stewart had distinctive voices. Years ago so many ladies loved these distinctive sounds by Johnny Mathis 12th of never, chances are, not for me to say, wonderful wonderful

JordyG

Reaction Score
certainly the three tenors, roy orbison have distinctive and beautiful voices...and louis, nat and rod stewart had distinctive voices. Years ago so many ladies loved these distinctive sounds by Johnny Mathis 12th of never, chances are, not for me to say, wonderful wonderful

Banging my own drum I really like the young Johnny in "It's Not For Me To Say" that I posted, although all Johnny is distinctive.

Reaction Score
Oh so many ...... Roger Miller, Nat king Cole, Charlie Rich, Charlie Pride, Perry Como, Tony Bennett, Johnny Cash, Freddie Mercury, Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, David Bowie, Andrea Boccelli, Michael Crawford (the original Phantom)

Last edited:

JordyG

Reaction Score
That performance by JB was at the T.A.M.I. concert in 1964.
The Stones followed Brown.
Mick said it was the biggest mistake they ever made.
Mick also said they delayed going on as long as they could while they considered whether to go on or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom