OT: Blocked by Des on Twitter | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Blocked by Des on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Wow - I'm blocked. I know why, too (I called him out on answering something on the TV contracts 1000% wrongly), but i honestly had no idea he blocked me.

A small man.

Reaction Score
I used to follow Des closely, but his never ending love of PP and the cupboard is bare crap drove me away. He has more access then any of us, yet seems unable to convert that access into meaningful information. I don't mean to offend those who are deeply religious, but I really don't care to hear about his beliefs.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I don't mean to offend those who are deeply religious, but I really don't care to hear about his beliefs.

Has he done that lately? I don't go on Twitter as much as I used to.

Reaction Score
I was too, over nothing if I recall. He's very temperamental, seems like the wrong career to be that

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I don't mean to offend those who are deeply religious, but I really don't care to hear about his beliefs.
I'm the same way. There was the sad story about the former Gonzaga kid with cancer, newly married. I went on their web site/blog and could only read a few sentences because it was too tied in to their relationship with God. I blame the skeletons of the Catholic church for my cynicism. I welcome people to have faith and beliefs, just respect mine and don't interject with your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom