oooohhhhh Mr. Wilsonnnnnn........ | Page 5 | The Boneyard

oooohhhhh Mr. Wilsonnnnnn........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It seems to me the young man to Mr. Wilson's right, A'ja's brother?, is smiling and that Stewie's body language is relaxed, not defensive or scared. To me, it seems as though Mr. Wilson is pretending to be angry.

When my kids were little, I'd pretend to be mad and say, "I'm going to get you!" then chase them around the house, with them giggling like crazy. Good thing some of the above posters didn't see this or I'd've been reported to Children's Protective Service.
When my son was about three, whenever I wouldn't buy CocoPuffs or what ever sugar-bombed product conveniently placed at his eye-level, he would say "My real mom would buy me that" I thought it was a rather clever way to express his displeasure. Some of my friends thought he was psychotic. I mostly thought it was cute until I got really frustrated one day and tried to give him away in the supermarket. I was running up to every woman I could find saying: This child seems to think I'm not his mother, and I'm wondering if you are. Meanwhile, my three-year-old is screaming NO, MOMMY,NO. I don't think I could get away with that today, either. When I reminded my son of this story, he said he didn't remember any of thos, but his real mom would buy him a Porsche!

Reaction Score
When my son was about three, whenever I wouldn't buy CocoPuffs or what ever sugar-bombed product conveniently placed at his eye-level, he would say "My real mom would buy me that" I thought it was a rather clever way to express his displeasure. Some of my friends thought he was psychotic. I mostly thought it was cute until I got really frustrated one day and tried to give him away in the supermarket. I was running up to every woman I could find saying: This child seems to think I'm not his mother, and I'm wondering if you are. Meanwhile, my three-year-old is screaming NO, MOMMY,NO. I don't think I could get away with that today, either. When I reminded my son of this story, he said he didn't remember any of thos, but his real mom would buy him a Porsche!
I enjoy giving home made gifts. Which one of my children would you like?:)

Reaction Score
Yes, this THREAD is concerning - because a lot of so-called adults are posting absurd statements. This whole thing is a joke. Warde Manuel would laugh in your face - as he should - if you reported it to him. THIS IS A NON-EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then we should have Geno call Mon'e and then Mon'e can call Warde. He'll have to do something then. :eek:

Reaction Score
I've been wondering if someone would start a caption this thread.

The possibilities are endless:

Wilson: Bre you have a little pizza sauce on your chin, right there.
Stewart: Thanks Mr. Wilson. Did I get it?

Wilson: So the men's room is over there?
Stewart: Yes, just out the door and to the right.
Wilson: Thanks Breanna. Good game today!

Wilson: I have an invisible parakeet. I bring him to games and he stays right he on my finger.
Stewart: Uh, I have to go now.

Okay, I have one to add.
Wilson: Breanna.... pull my finger. :eek:

Reaction Score
The Nefarious Encounter

The%20nefarious%20encounter.jpg

Now that's a nice hat.

Thanks Mr. Wilson. It speaks for itself.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Sometimes the stupidity of some people makes my head hurt.

man-headache.jpg

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Just saw the official transcript of the conversation, and I do feel sorry for A'ja's dad.

"Stewie, you tell your friend Gabby that she cost me $1000 with that last free throw. I had the Gamecocks getting 24."

Sorry, Mr. Wilson. Maybe we'll be able to hold it at 24 next time for you."

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Does anyone happen to know where he was sitting during the game?

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Does anyone happen to know where he was sitting during the game?
Yes- about 6 rows up right on the aisle with his son behind the So Car bench. I sat and chatted with him and his son for about 15 minutes before the game. Aja is his clone as in height, etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom