oooohhhhh Mr. Wilsonnnnnn........ | Page 3 | The Boneyard

oooohhhhh Mr. Wilsonnnnnn........

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I'm sorry but your postulation that you can deduce such stuff from a still image is preposterous.
Ah but some people are really, really talented. :rolleyes:

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
It's hard to see the photo and then read some of these messages.

Here are some of the words used:

"Restraining order." "Angry." "Aggressive." "Bully." "Disturbing image of an angry adult." "Hostile." "Creeps." "Scary."

That's not great.

JS

Reaction Score
It's hard to see the photo and then read some of these messages.

Here are some of the words used:

"Restraining order." "Angry." "Aggressive." "Bully." "Disturbing image of an angry adult." "Hostile." "Creeps." "Scary."

That's not great.
You missed a couple of words that were edited out.
Diagnoses, let us say.

Psych_tnb.png

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
It seems to me the young man to Mr. Wilson's right, A'ja's brother?, is smiling and that Stewie's body language is relaxed, not defensive or scared. To me, it seems as though Mr. Wilson is pretending to be angry.

When my kids were little, I'd pretend to be mad and say, "I'm going to get you!" then chase them around the house, with them giggling like crazy. Good thing some of the above posters didn't see this or I'd've been reported to Children's Protective Service.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
It seems to me the young man to Mr. Wilson's right, A'ja's brother?, is smiling and that Stewie's body language is relaxed, not defensive or scared. To me, it seems as though Mr. Wilson is pretending to be angry.

When my kids were little, I'd pretend to be mad and say, "I'm going to get you!" then chase them around the house, with them giggling like crazy. Good thing some of the above posters didn't see this or I'd've been reported to Children's Protective Service.
Just did, and apparently there's a 20 year period for reporting, so at least those poor children can get help for their crazy giggling traumas.

Still think Stewie should have returned the finger salute, but maybe her arm wasn't in shape for it after nearly getting torn off in the game.

Reaction Score
The signifying picture. Freshman study 100: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words. Without an accompanying (con)text we can all speak endlessly about it- nothing to stop us but our imagination. But I'm glad the person who posted it didn't include a gun- some of our readers might have used it on the (poor)man. I bet most riots have similar beginnings!

Reaction Score

YOU BEAST!!!

Reaction Score
I guess only Stewie knows, and she's un-tweet-able until the end of the season.

Reaction Score
I don't care if he knows her or not you just make that gesture with that face to a young lady.

Reaction Score
If you think that photo was bad, take a look at this!!!
upload_2015-2-14_12-18-57.jpeg

I think Stewie was well equipped to handle the matter, or didn't you see that massive headphone set hanging off her hip.

Reaction Score
Maybe Mr. Wilson has been studying at the Bubba Paris school of parent behavior?

Reaction Score
Kidding around or not... does anyone else find it odd that these two people would be that alone in Gampel? I mean the Yellow Jackets used to rush people out of there as quickly as possible.... and there was no one else around? It just seems very odd to me

When you sit in the "parents and friends" section you are allowed to stay and wait for the players to come out of the locker room.

Reaction Score
Who cares...........He might have aid great game an hope to see you in April.....

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
This guy looks pretty scary. And look, the lady has to hold him back before he hurts someone.

628x471.jpg
628x471.jpg

Reaction Score
Only the people in the photo know exactly what was said. If it was nothing- great. But perhaps something inappropriate was uttered or gestured. And that would be a serious transgression. The university is obligated to look into this and make that determination because we must protect our kids and keep them safe. It is only sensible to err on the side of caution and investigate this- the kids deserve no less. I would want no less if it were my child involved.. Warde Manuel should be made aware of this situation and let him look into it via the proper channels.

As per the previous photos of angry adults-irrelevant. The thread is concerning because it's about an adult and a child.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Only the people in the photo know exactly what was said. If it was nothing- great. But perhaps something inappropriate was uttered or gestured. And that would be a serious transgression. The university is obligated to look into this and make that determination because we must protect our kids and keep them safe. It is only sensible to err on the side of caution and investigate this- the kids deserve no less. I would want no less if it were my child involved.. Warde Manuel should be made aware of this situation and let him look into it via the proper channels.

As per the previous photos of angry adults-irrelevant. The thread is concerning because it's about an adult and a child.
Stewie is 20-something years old. I think that's old enough to be considered an adult.

Reaction Score

Yes, this THREAD is concerning - because a lot of so-called adults are posting absurd statements. This whole thing is a joke. Warde Manuel would laugh in your face - as he should - if you reported it to him. THIS IS A NON-EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Well said. Few threads in Boneyard history have hit these depths of ridiculousness.
Yeah, um, do you even read this board? This thread is nothin'!

That said kinda unfair to pile on the OP. I saw that pict and my parental protectiveness instincts kicked into gear as well. The kind of fan aggressiveness that the OP worried about does happen. But a post or two later, the fact that they knew each other came to light so he gets the benefit of the doubt. It would be nice to see the next picture in the sequence, though, with them both laughing.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Stewie the Menace, and poor ol' Mr. Wilson...

978009.jpg
This was my first read of the title as well.

(We're old.)

Reaction Score
This reminds me of"Cappie-Gate" and a lot of people posting in this thread are the C-Viv's in the story. Such melodrama.

Reaction Score

We all know you mean well Huskynan, but in today's society, with parents arrested for having their kids "walk to school" and/or spanking them, there is a whole new set of social criteria in place for how we relate to each other (try talking to a graade school teacher). Would it have been better if Stewie had had her hands raised? Of course things are getting to be different at an alarming pace, but there are alot of good reasons for these things (and maybe some not so good).... :oops:
Mr. Wilson should have used more tact. In fact he should have known better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom