Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
this guy gets it
images

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
u know what? mac brown should wear a red frucking tie next signing day. lets see how many fans like mac wearing atm colors on stage. get with the mother frucking progrm or get the hell out of this state warde

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Gets what? Beat in every game whete they step up in class?

yes whaler your right, going to bowl games yearly and wionning 8+ games yearly and packing 60k+ every game, making 15mil+ yearly and sluts falshing u as take the garbage out on wednesday nights is far worse of a lifestyle then uconn. stfu

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
why can't we have a nice helmet that we pimp???
images

Reaction Score
I think we have to give credit where credit is due. The pics of coaches with team color ties is a bit telling. Big time programs don't worry about details because it all comes naturally.

PP has been around long enough, with all that rich tradition at "gulp" Syracuse, to know how big boy programs work.

Maybe anything that has tie or time out in it gives him problems and he freezes.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

He seems to be a big fan of the block C.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score

Even at practice??? Nice, coach!!!

UConnDan97

Reaction Score

Even at press conferences?!?!? Holy cow, coach. You're starting to really get it!!!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
yes whaler your right, going to bowl games yearly and wionning 8+ games yearly and packing 60k+ every game, making 15mil+ yearly and sluts falshing u as take the garbage out on wednesday nights is far worse of a lifestyle then uconn. stfu

60k? You should try actually going to Clemson some day.

I like Clemson but they pretty much choke up every big game they play.

You spend your time monitoring what color ties grown men have on. You may have cracked.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score

Wow! Even at SNY UConn Hour??? You da man, PP!!! He must be reading the Boneyard... :confused:

(how are we feeling about it now, folks?)

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Still going. Gonna break 50 soon.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

Wow! Even at SNY UConn Hour??? You da man, PP!!! He must be reading the Boneyard... :confused:

(how are we feeling about it now, folks?)

u just showed a bunch of game day and practice pics where the coaches wear nothing out of comfort. the press is after play. NSD has nothing on the field and is simply a ad for the football program while welcoming recruits. we didn't pimpo ourselves. blue colors or a helemt....

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
u just showed a bunch of game day and practice pics where the coaches wear nothing out of comfort. the press is after play. NSD has nothing on the field and is simply a ad for the football program while welcoming recruits. we didn't pimpo ourselves. blue colors or a helemt....

Who do you imagine is watching a NLI day for any given university? The fans of the university! He's not pimping to anyone at that point.

Now if you're telling me that he wasn't wearing UConn apparel or colors when he went to visit the recruits on the trail, then I would call "bull$#it" on you. Plain and simple. You and I agree on a great many things, but on this, you're way off, my friend...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Who do you imagine is watching a NLI day for any given university? The fans of the university! He's not pimping to anyone at that point.

Now if you're telling me that he wasn't wearing UConn apparel or colors when he went to visit the recruits on the trail, then I would call "bull$#it" on you. Plain and simple. You and I agree on a great many things, but on this, you're way off, my friend...

our presser should be on sny also. but i wont get into why that didn't happen. becuase i would get ripped here for it. but overall u want my actual 2 cents. huge huge huge fail. i dont care if it was p and only the recruits families who watched. u wear blue to send the message that when they come watch games, they wear blue and it trickles down from there...

-no sny
-we didn't pimp ourselves helmet/blue anything
-its very clear to me that either lagow was actually sick or was looking around. either or i dont care and when we didn't get a loi we reached elsewhere. we are not allowed to call him but hes allowed to call us or we can call the hs coach. w/e the mis communication is it either needed to be put to bed or left open. it was left open therefore it was a hint of more to come. it turned into a huge mess and i'm not talking about on here. not very big time of us.
-how many ppl were at the dinner later? i think i saw 700 posted somewhere or something liek that. sounds like a good turnout. did every one of those people leave with a fake ticket to the rent for the spring game? nope. they should have and it should be a voucher they can then keep and use this fall for the fcs, or mac game where they trade the ticket in for a free beer or hot dog.
-i can go on...

this has nothing to do with the 23 that signed. u know im very happy with them....this is a uconn issue over and over again...

Reactions: pj
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog