Now this is how things should be:Rutgers denies UConn's request to have UConn send its marching band | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Now this is how things should be:Rutgers denies UConn's request to have UConn send its marching band

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This was posted on their Scout site by something call Jersey Johnny or Johnny Jersey or suttin that looks like this:

RutgersFan.jpg

Posted: Today 6:40 PM
UConn can keep their crappy band at home

How dare these low-lifes even have the gall to ask to bring their horrific "band" [sic - I use that term loosely in referencing that cacophonous band of drunkards and fornicators]??

Do they not know they are stepping onto what is to them sacred ground? Do they not know this is the time for the gentlemen of Rutgers to punish those filthy mongrels for their insolence last year? Do they not realize that the only time curs are permitted onto royal grounds is for punishment and abuse?

I turn up my nose at any UConn-ite. They are a despicable people of low station. Their baseness is so offensive to me, from their stench to their gait (that of an animal, such as an ape), that I almost vomit in my mouth a little at the mere mention of their name.

I am looking forward to having tea at the Rutgers Tailgate Saturday morning. I have Earl Gray, Chamomile, English Breakfast, and various other pekoe and herbal blends of tea along with all the accoutrements, from scones and crumpets to cucumber sandwiches. It will truly be delightful, sipping tea and listening to Bach, Beethoven, and Mozart until the Glorious Rutgers University Band will fill our ears with the sacred sounds of the Alma Mater and the Fight Song, "The Bells Must RING!"

Until then, I turn up my nose and laugh upon the peasants that call themselves "UConn"

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
This was posted on their Scout site by something call Jersey Johnny or Johnny Jersey or suttin that looks like this:

RutgersFan.jpg

in referencing that cacophonous band of drunkards and fornicators]??

Did he just call us a "band of drunkards and fornicators"??? Sweet...:cool:

Reaction Score

RutgersFan.jpg
God Almighty. What conference's fanbases would want that?!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

Hey! Corey Haim is alive and well.....and a Rutgers fan???

CoreyHaim.jpg

Reaction Score

How dare these low-lifes even have the gall to ask to bring their horrific "band" [sic - I use that term loosely in referencing that cacophonous band of drunkards and fornicators]??

Until then, I turn up my nose and laugh upon the peasants that call themselves "UConn"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMBO!

Reaction Score
Pretty simple solution. Find a way to seat the UConn band Saturday or their band doesn't come to Rent next year. Can't remember if RU band came to Rent last yr.

Won't be surprised if this gets escalated to AD/prez level fairly quickly
=============================================

I believe that RU is one of the few schools that has never sent their marching band to the Rent,

Reaction Score
Our band is pretty terrabad.

But we gave you guys 3,500 tickets....which should leave you with 3,496 tickets to seat your band.

Reaction Score
Our band is pretty terrabad.

But we gave you guys 3,500 tickets....which should leave you with 3,496 tickets to seat your band.

Typical Rutgers. Bragging about everything that doesn't matter.

Reaction Score
You think someone responding to a shot you take at us ON OUR BOARD is being sensitive?

Reaction Score
Yes. Especially considering you took me making a joke about your fan base travelling as 'bragging'.

Reaction Score
Yeah I wonder what would happen if I went to the RU board and started to take thinly veiled shots at the fanbase. I'm sure they'd offer to bring me out for ice cream because you know, I'm just joking.

Reaction Score

RutgersFan.jpg

I am looking forward to having tea at the Rutgers Tailgate Saturday morning. I have Earl Gray, Chamomile, English Breakfast, and various other pekoe and herbal blends of tea along with all the accoutrements, from scones and crumpets to cucumber sandwiches. It will truly be delightful, sipping tea and listening to Bach, Beethoven, and Mozart until the Glorious Rutgers University Band will fill our ears with the sacred sounds of the Alma Mater and the Fight Song, "The Bells Must RING!"

I can't stop laughing about this I don't think a uconn fan could have done a better job posting to make the rutgirls fanbase look bad. "The Bells Must RING!"

Reaction Score
Yeah I wonder what would happen if I went to the RU board and started to take thinly veiled shots at the fanbase. I'm sure they'd offer to bring me out for ice cream because you know, I'm just joking.

I would :(

Reaction Score
I would :(

Look, you seem like a decent enough of a guy. But I'm no mood to deal with Rutty guys this week.

Our OL can't create enough of crease for mouse to fit through and our OC is so old and outdated that he still uses wallpaper. We're in a bad enough mood even if it wasn't Rutgers week. So pardon my rotten manners.

Reaction Score
Saw this thread and had to post as I have information re: this situation. Usually Rutgers would like for requests for seats including bands to be made before the season so they can keep that section reserved and not available for public purchase. UConn made this request last week, way too late to reserve close to an extra 200-300 seats. This game is selling fast and the section where the band would have been put is generally sold out already. It looks bad when it is written about on a blog but that is the reality. Just wanted to clear things up a little bit.

EDIT: UConn also sent back a number of tickets from their allotment and RU began selling them, UConn then asked for them back just last week as well as wanting more for the band.

Reaction Score
Actually is sounds like Schiano's manners and judgement rubbed off on Rutgers.

Reaction Score
Looks like YOUR school RETURNED unsold tickets to Rutgers LAST WEEK and Now four days before the game you suddenly asked for the Tickets back so you can bring a Band? This follows along with the posts here of you suddenly having 'some tickets' again for this game thru your school for sale as Rutgers did give you back a small block.BTW thanks for the
locker room fodder for this game with the jilted Jersey players on your team running off to media about why Rutgers never offered them..thanks for pumping our players up for gametime!

Reaction Score
These two gentlemen seem way too nice to be Rutgers fans.

Reaction Score
Looks like YOUR school RETURNED unsold tickets to Rutgers LAST WEEK and Now four days before the game you suddenly asked for the Tickets back so you can bring a Band? This follows along with the posts here of you suddenly having 'some tickets' again for this game thru your school for sale as Rutgers did give you back a small block.BTW thanks for the
locker room fodder for this game with the jilted Jersey players on your team running off to media about why Rutgers never offered them..thanks for pumping our players up for gametime!

I spoke too soon. Regression towards the mean I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom