Non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
Despite LSU’s initial optimism, academics will likely prevail for Koval so Stanford or ND.

At least the Koval family got to visit Kate’s brother who is a grad student at LSU.
I take my prediction to LSU back as now they are reporting that things have started trending to ND. Kate and her mother have started following most of the team.

Reaction Score
SC fans, is Adhel Tac on campus this weekend for an OV? Anxiously awaiting her decision.
She visited us last weekend. Saw that you guys recently picked up a post from overseas. Hoping that means something.

Reaction Score
She visited us last weekend. Saw that you guys recently picked up a post from overseas. Hoping that means something.
As you know, there is always plenty of room. She looks like she’s going to be a great college player. Still hoping we get her.

By my account she has visited 3 of her 4 with UNC left?

At this point I’m just glad to not see a bird in the nest tweet. Haha

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
I assume she's announcing a Top 10; and, announcing it tonight at 10 PM. Central. I will guess:

• Texas
  • Texas Tech
  • Oklahoma
  • UConn
  • LSU
  • South Carolina
  • Arizona
  • Ole Miss
  • Louisville
  • Tennessee

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
She's going to Texas, no point in entertaining the rest of the shenanigans.

I think Texas is definitely one of her Top 3 favorites, and she has several of her club Cy-Fair Elite teammates at Texas. Just finished visiting Texas unofficially (for the second or third time). PG Rori Harmon would be gone after the 2024-25 season; so, the PG starting spot would be open for Chavez to win it and be a 4-year starter.

Reaction Score
I think Texas is definitely one of her Top 3 favorites, and she has several of her club Cy-Fair Elite teammates at Texas. Just finished visiting Texas unofficially (for the second or third time). PG Rori Harmon would be gone after the 2024-25 season; so, the PG starting spot would be open for Chavez to win it and be a 4-year starter.

This is exactly my thinking. I always thought she was going to Texas. I saw a lot of UConn fans thinking she was going to be a Husky. Sorry UConn fans…

Reaction Score
I assume she's announcing a Top 10; and, announcing it tonight at 10 PM. Central. I will guess:

• Texas
  • Texas Tech
  • Oklahoma
  • UConn
  • LSU
  • South Carolina
  • Arizona
  • Ole Miss
  • Louisville
  • Tennessee
Yawn. The usual hats on the table. Check back in 12 months, ( okay, Texas tech and ole Miss are mildly unusual. ) LSU substitutes for Baylor.

Check back in about 11 months when it’s down to five-ish.

Reaction Score
This is exactly my thinking. I always thought she was going to Texas. I saw a lot of UConn fans thinking she was going to be a Husky. Sorry UConn fans…

I’ve said all along, she’s Texas’ to lose

Reaction Score

• Texas
  • Texas Tech
  • Oklahoma
  • UConn
  • LSU
  • South Carolina
  • Arizona
  • Ole Miss
  • Louisville
  • Tennessee
Seven out of 10? Pretty impressive. Only missed on UConn, Ole Miss and Louisville.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score

Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
According to her IG story, 2024 PG/SG Bryanna Preston will be announcing her verbal commitment on Saturday night at the Best of the Best All-Star Game in Decatur, GA. I'm only aware of her having visited Florida, Tennessee, and Texas officially; any other visits?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom