Non-Key Tweets | Page 475 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I mean, if BC ever ended up B1G and not us, I'd just light their campus on fire. I know it's a preposterous rumor, but still.

Reaction Score
Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 13m13 minutes ago

If Bowlsby would have just listen to me 2 years ago...
...oh well.
B12 Expansion is coming...as we said.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 10m10 minutes ago
How do I say this?....lets be blunt.
OU contacts said OU perception was data would come back saying exactly this..

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 9m9 minutes ago
...and...the data will at least keep the 2 candidates with most internal B12 traction on the beam..
UC/UCONN

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 6m6 minutes ago
Now with data showing CCG..13th data point a plus...
...Boren gains even more strength internally in B12.
Boren's hand holds a Full-House

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 13m13 minutes ago

If Bowlsby would have just listen to me 2 years ago...
...oh well.
B12 Expansion is coming...as we said.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 10m10 minutes ago
How do I say this?....lets be blunt.
OU contacts said OU perception was data would come back saying exactly this..

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 9m9 minutes ago
...and...the data will at least keep the 2 candidates with most internal B12 traction on the beam..
UC/UCONN

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire · 6m6 minutes ago
Now with data showing CCG..13th data point a plus...
...Boren gains even more strength internally in B12.
Boren's hand holds a Full-House

So what's the 13th data point? I didn't study conference realignment this weekend.

Reaction Score
So what's the 13th data point? I didn't study conference realignment this weekend.
It's a silly buzz word (meant to sound sophisticated or something) to mean that teams that play in a CCG play a 13th game. So the CFP Committee can judge the team based on 13 games instead of 12.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Here is a pretty safe test. Are you claiming that things keep changing? If yes, you are below non-key tweets.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 3h3 hours ago
I did not forget you guys. Sorry but it has been a long Monday

The North was offered over 1 1/2 times what they are making now by ESPN.

MH ver3 ‏@MH v er3 3h3 hours ago
Fox bid an amount double the current amount

NBC has yet to place their bid but it is assumed they will.

The North's commish is hoping to get 4 Networks involved and maximize their exposure and $$

North wants pro rata increases for up to 20 members.

North also wanting to go long term on this and going for 12-14 years.

North also now believes that tripling their current TV deal is a very real possibility.

We could be seeing the north putting themselves in a completely different stratosphere than even the sec

We are talking nearly 3/4 of a billion more than ACC over life of the new contract per team(counting bowls and Network $)

Honestly I love WVU in the B12 but even I would rather us be in the north now.

The $$ gap is going to be crazy even if B12 gets a network, expands, adds CCG and then poaches some ACC schools.

This is all still very early in the bidding phase so we will see where it goes.

These numbers are going to raise many eyes.

ACC is in trouble.

But don't be shocked if the U replaces FSU on that list.

Andrew Wamugi ‏@AndrewWamugi 3h3 hours ago
@MH ver3 fsu and not BC?

@AndrewWamugi Depends on several factors. Like if ND will join full time or not. BC still in play but not like they were.

Andrew Wamugi ‏@AndrewWamugi 2h2 hours ago
@MH ver3 BC hockey....

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 2h2 hours ago
@AndrewWamugi getting the higher network sub fee in all those Massachusetts homes too

Andrew Wamugi ‏@AndrewWamugi 2h2 hours ago
@MH ver3 more homes in Florida than Mass so I can see how the math makes sense for FSU. Plus Football drives valuation, not hockey.

@AndrewWamugi Duke screws it all up. But You don't get UNC without Duke. And the bball rivalry pays for itself.

If enough ACC members vote to dissolve conference then buyouts and GORs mean jack and .

I think it would take 11 votes

I'm not sure on that. Just think that's the number I was told before.

That's all I've got for now that I can share. Will post more as it comes.

Hawkeye ‏@hawkeyeND 3h3 hours ago
@MH ver3 even the PAC-12 will fall far behind the B1G and SEC; if you're an acc or big 12 school you have to be pissed off at status quo

@hawkeyeND I think we may be witnessing the beginning of an even bigger consolidation. One that will take a decade to complete.

@posas13 @MH ver3 ACC schools will be $20M a year behind B1G or $200M per school over ten years. That's real money & would be hard to pass up

@hawkeyeND @posas13 it's going to be more than that per year

@hawkeyeND @posas13 try adding another 12-18 million to that.

@hawkeyeND @posas13 and that's just in TV package. Not bowls

@MH ver3 @posas13 whatever the amount, acc and big 12 know that they have to do something; PAC 12 is stuck with no real opportunities

Aaron ‏@posas13 2h2 hours ago
@hawkeyeND @MH ver3 Might some PAC schools get an opportunity to join?

@posas13 @hawkeyeND doubtful at this point. PAC GOR too strong.

Geoffrey Mitchell ‏@geoffmitchell 2h2 hours ago
@MH ver3 so will the B12 even have quality teams to get from the ACC?

@geoffmitchell Clemson, FSU or Miami, Louisville, Pitt, Cuse. Outside shot at VT and NCST depending on what sec does

Reaction Score
Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 4h4 hours ago
This is the latest my 2 sources in the know FLA state,GA Tech, UVA, UNC to the big10 and now ND is in serious play. Texas is split

Imperial Stormcougar ‏@UHstormtrooper 4h4 hours ago
@Bluevodreal contiguous

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@UHstormtrooper ran out characters. Lol 1 source from network thinks Texas to SEC the other to Big10 could be head fakes on Texas.

Hank ‏@BigBlueHank 4h4 hours ago
@Bluevodreal wow. timing?

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@BigBlueHank deals in place before kickoff of FBS. Big 10 looks like they could double or even triple TV deal. Bidding war now.

@Bluevodreal brave new world I guess. big changes.

@BigBlueHank yep sad money has won. But it is what it is we need to make the best of it.

@Bluevodreal yea very much agree. nostalgic for past but have to move with the flow and make the best. thanks for your info on this.

@BigBlueHank it has to start leaking soon.

_Doug 〽️ ‏@MichiganMan_2 4h4 hours ago
@Bluevodreal if those teams were added it would be interesting how they would split up the divisions

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@MichiganMan_2 one source said MSU and IU to west and the rest to East meaning they need 1-3 more to fill out one being ND possible

@Bluevodreal in that scenario MSU & Michigan wouldn't play?

@MichiganMan_2 if that happened and they went to 20 no but I do not think they have had serious final thoughts on divisions. Targeting ACC

CA Curtis ‏@Iamgrizzly1974 3h3 hours ago
@Bluevodreal @MichiganMan_2 U-M will always stay in the East to pare up with OSU.

Doug ‏@NebGradDubDub 3h3 hours ago
@Iamgrizzly1974 @Bluevodreal @MichiganMan_2 Michigan state wanted in the west.

@sd_brown33 that is why I think it may be a head fake . My 3 sources agree on everything but Texas.

Jimmy ‏@HarbaughWeTrust 4h4 hours ago
Jimmy Retweeted Bluevod

Expansion is pointless imo

Soto ‏@antoniosoto1228 4h4 hours ago
@HarbaughWeTrust @Bluevodreal agreed, B10 is good enough as it is

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@antoniosoto1228 @HarbaughWeTrust I agree I hate it. But $$$$$

MaizeNBlue2 ‏@MaizeBlue2 4h4 hours ago
@Bluevodreal @MichiganMan_2 If I was a current member of the B1G I would vote against 18-20 teams to just too many especially for football.

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@MaizeBlue2 @MichiganMan_2 some number of conf games 9. Plus championship they will double or thrilled the revenue.

Tyler ‏@Pioneerloft 4h4 hours ago
@Bluevodreal no disrespect. But have you got any of this right in the past?

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@Pioneerloft never followed it before just know 2 sources in the talks at the network and my buddy is a heavy hitter in the world of FB

Matt Alexander ‏@Hawks5151 3h3 hours ago
@Bluevodreal @Pioneerloft any idea of the time frame for things to be announced?

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 3h3 hours ago
@Hawks5151 @Pioneerloft by start of the season.

@MaizeBlue2 @Bluevodreal with 20 you play all 9 division opponents. It's all about super conferences.

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@MichiganMan_2 @MaizeBlue2 yep may upset fans because you won't play certain teams anymore.

Ethan Vaughan ‏@Ethan7NG 3h3 hours ago
Ethan Vaughan Retweeted Bluevod

I'd rather move to the Big 12.

Robert ulerick ‏@cubfan296 3h3 hours ago
@Ethan7NG @Bluevodreal the big 12 is a joke.

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@cubfan296 @Ethan7NG told they will pick up some ACC schools as well.

Dan Downing ‏@TDOWNINGS 3h3 hours ago
@Bluevodreal 10 or 11 game conference schedule since they are big schools

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@TDOWNINGS no heard 9 with no cross over and championship that you never had played. Keep 3 non conf schedule with alliance with Pac 12

〽️ichael Schramm ‏@ThisIsMich81 3h3 hours ago
@Bluevodreal @TDOWNINGS So let me get this straight they would add these four schools and some schools would never play each other?

@ThisIsMich81 @TDOWNINGS yep but could add 6

〽️ichael Schramm ‏@ThisIsMich81 3h3 hours ago
@Bluevodreal I am not sure how I feel about this. Would conferences be realigned again? When could This become official?

@ThisIsMich81 yes it would be looked at and align the best possible. The start of football season is what I was told.

Dan Downing ‏@TDOWNINGS 3h3 hours ago
@Bluevodreal haven't seen this info anywhere else though. I'm patient but curious

@TDOWNINGS it is starting to leak and they will not be able hold back much longer.

Mike Trotter ‏@MTrotter33 3h3 hours ago
@Bluevodreal @TDOWNINGS where else are you seeing it leaking? Links? This is all just an April Fools joke, right?

@MTrotter33 @TDOWNINGS it not April
1f604.png

Reaction Score
News-Ham ‏@the_real_newsh 3h3 hours ago
@Bluevodreal ....even though Jim Delany is a UNC alum, I don't see them leaving Duke and the ACC. UVA and GT would be easiest to pull.. .

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@the_real_newsh I have never heard Zduke and not sure what they would bring if u have NC for that market. Traditions are out the window.

rick dunaway ‏@rickdun 3h3 hours ago
@Bluevodreal @the_real_newsh duke brings unc and duke bball games. plus great school

@rickdun @Bluevodreal ....but Duke hasn't been rumored to be a B1G target correct?

@the_real_newsh @rickdun nope have never heard them mentioned.

@Bluevodreal @rickdun Right, then I'll stand by my point, UNC won't give up their bball rivalry with Duke, alumni and donors won't allow it.

@the_real_newsh @Bluevodreal it be the same has michigan leaving the big 10 and never playing o$u again. not going to happen guys

@rickdun @the_real_newsh only in hoops they could always play non conference. Who knows maybe Duke comes in the end but have not heard that

@Bluevodreal @rickdun ...possible, but unlikely. Expansion sooner than later makes sense, the B1G is negotiating its next tv deal this yr

UHCougar07 ‏@UHCougar07 4h4 hours agoTexas, USA
UHCougar07 Retweeted Bluevod

@FigurelliSports check this out

Daniel Figurelli ‏@FigurelliSports 4h4 hours ago
@UHCougar07 @Bluevodreal Very interesting....but even if the source was sincere, it doesn't make it true (E.g some of my reports)

@FigurelliSports @Bluevodreal Well spill away.

Daniel Figurelli ‏@FigurelliSports 3h3 hours ago
@UHCougar07 @Bluevodreal for starters FSU will never leave the ACC..

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@FigurelliSports @UHCougar07 they are the first one on the bandwagon.

@Bluevodreal @UHCougar07 Hahahahaha

Geary Weaver ‏@gearyw44 3h3 hours ago
@Bluevodreal And I really don't wanna see ND in Big 10! They had their shot. To hell with Notre Dame!

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@gearyw44 I agree I don't like that one bit.

@Bluevodreal Really don't want this but if so how soon would it happen after announcement?

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@gearyw44 don't know 2017 might be to soon. I have not heard when they would actually start playing.

@Bluevodreal I really don't wanna not play MSU! Especially when we're about to return things to normal! Ha!!!

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 2h2 hours ago
@gearyw44 yea I understand but you can build new. I will never b perfect somebody will me mad and left out.

ME: They have to up the ante. Notice how both are starting to mirror each other. :D

Reaction Score
Wow tripling down on crazy. OSU, UM, PSU, & FSU all in the same division? No cross over games? At least we're sending MSU and IU to the West. That should balance things out SMDH. Oh wait ND might be coming? Lets add them to The East as well.

The fact that all of the areas that produce football talent are in one division won't be a problem will it? I mean it worked great for the old Big 12. Maybe the plan is to add Texas, OU, USC. Oregon, The Seattle Seahawks and The Saskatchewan Rough Riders to The West. Delany you sly dog. Confirmation of this plan should be leaking out any day now.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It's amazing when you see some random Twitter Handle that is being tweeted at by multiple realignment yahoos in the same string. Its similar to being a nurse in a psychiatric hospital minus the fear of bodily fluids being hurled at you along with the crazy rants.

I can totally see all these guys flinging poo at one another from their monkey cages.

Reaction Score
I did not forget you guys. Sorry but it has been a long Monday

BC and West Virginia to the B1G, sure. The only think that is sticking with me right now is that a lot of people are throwing stuff around on Conference Realignment right now. Almost as much as what was being thrown around a few years back. Thus, while I doubt any of they moonshiners have the scoop, something is going on, which should be good for UConn (ignoring rule #1).

Reaction Score
BC and West Virginia to the B1G, sure. The only think that is sticking with me right now is that a lot of people are throwing stuff around on Conference Realignment right now. Almost as much as what was being thrown around a few years back. Thus, while I doubt any of they moonshiners have the scoop, something is going on, which should be good for UConn (ignoring rule #1).

BC would make sense if 2016 expansion dollars are based on carriage fees in a DMA. Can BC drive carriage fees like Rutgers did?. If the answer is yes, then they would be in the mix.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
R CAT READER ‏@CATREADER66 18h18 hours ago
@MH ver3 If your sources are wrong as often as they are why do you continue to post what they say? It does not seem to make sense.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 5h5 hours ago
@CATREADER66 my source isn't wrong very often. Things change constantly.

Great question by R CAT READER. The reply reminded me of Belushi and Carrie Fisher in Blues Brothers...
"I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!"

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
@Bluevodreal ....even though Jim Delany is a UNC alum, I don't see them leaving Duke and the ACC. UVA and GT would be easiest to pull.. .

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@the_real_newsh I have never heard Zduke and not sure what they would bring if u have NC for that market. Traditions are out the window.

@Bluevodreal @the_real_newsh duke brings unc and duke bball games. plus great school

@rickdun @Bluevodreal ....but Duke hasn't been rumored to be a B1G target correct?

@the_real_newsh @rickdun nope have never heard them mentioned.

@Bluevodreal @rickdun Right, then I'll stand by my point, UNC won't give up their bball rivalry with Duke, alumni and donors won't allow it.

@the_real_newsh @Bluevodreal it be the same has michigan leaving the big 10 and never playing o$u again. not going to happen guys

@rickdun @the_real_newsh only in hoops they could always play non conference. Who knows maybe Duke comes in the end but have not heard that

@Bluevodreal @rickdun ...possible, but unlikely. Expansion sooner than later makes sense, the B1G is negotiating its next tv deal this yr

UHCougar07 Retweeted Bluevod

@FigurelliSports check this out

Daniel Figurelli ‏@FigurelliSports 4h4 hours ago
@UHCougar07 @Bluevodreal Very interesting....but even if the source was sincere, it doesn't make it true (E.g some of my reports)

@FigurelliSports @Bluevodreal Well spill away.

@UHCougar07 @Bluevodreal for starters FSU will never leave the ACC..

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@FigurelliSports @UHCougar07 they are the first one on the bandwagon.

@Bluevodreal @UHCougar07 Hahahahaha

@Bluevodreal And I really don't wanna see ND in Big 10! They had their shot. To hell with Notre Dame!

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@gearyw44 I agree I don't like that one bit.

@Bluevodreal Really don't want this but if so how soon would it happen after announcement?

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@gearyw44 don't know 2017 might be to soon. I have not heard when they would actually start playing.

@Bluevodreal I really don't wanna not play MSU! Especially when we're about to return things to normal! Ha!!!

@gearyw44 yea I understand but you can build new. I will never b perfect somebody will me mad and left out.

ME: They have to up the ante. Notice how both are starting to mirror each other. :D
TLDR:

upload_2016-3-29_10-34-8.png

Herpy Derp, Derp, Derp...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Good luck getting the fee raised in Boston. Comcast is letting the baseball season start without YES. Cable systems wouldn't even take calls on an increase for BTN over BC.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
If I had to venture a guess, I'd say that there are more Notre Dame fans in Boston than BC fans. The B1G is going after the wrong school if they truly want Boston to be a part of the BTN.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Comcast drops YES and won't add them back even with the baseball season starting. Could that be because they're taking the money they had been paying YES for coverage in Connecticut and pledging it to the BTN with a UConn addition and are waiting to see if BTN agrees? And if they don't agree, YES will be back? I smell something...

But then again I did just type this while sitting on the pot.

Reaction Score
MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 14h14 hours ago
FSU, GT, UNC, UVA, Duke, ND are the likely targets

The Truth ‏@mb2133 14h14 hours ago
@MH ver3 those schools are all east... Where do you see Kansas and Oklahoma ending up?

@mb2133 staying in B12. GOR like PAC is too strong to break. ACC only conf with weak GOR

In case you missed it, Bowlsby revealed what I told you weeks ago: a CCG increases B12 playoff chances.now reveal the rest...

Gregory D. M. K. ‏@GregGregoryKJ 12h12 hours ago
@Bluevodreal I thought FSU and Clemson were joined at the hip. If those teams jump to the B1G, that means the B12 will survive.

@GregGregoryKJ Yes sounds like the ACC is in the cross hairs.

Geary Weaver ‏@gearyw44 14h14 hours ago

Noah Taylor ‏@Noese2 13h13 hours ago
@gearyw44 @Bluevodreal Hail Yes! To hell with notre dame! Absolutely positively do not want under any circumstance want that...

@Noese2 @gearyw44 I agree but it may not matter.

BunkerF16 ‏@BunkerF16 4h4 hours ago
@Bluevodreal @UofMDieHards UNC without Duke.....I don't see NC legislature allowing that one....

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@BunkerF16 @UofMDieHards just what I hear never have heard Duke. Could it be a headfake maybe but for Duke?The headfake so far was hiding ND

BunkerF16 ‏@BunkerF16 4h4 hours ago
@Bluevodreal @UofMDieHards Id love to get NC..great BB and FB is on the rise..plus good market..I've always wanted GT too ATL market is huge

@BunkerF16 @UofMDieHards yes I have heard those two for awhile now. It just now things are moving into talks not pipe dreams.

greg ‏@85bevo 6h6 hours ago
@Bluevodreal Posted in 2013 at http://www.skohrboard.com/2013_10_13_archive.html…

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@85bevo Close to what I have heard except Fla State not Fla. and have not heard Kansas or Missouri

greg ‏@85bevo 4h4 hours ago
@Bluevodreal UF would be a big get

@85bevo Yes but have never heard their name. I don't see any SEC teams moving at this time. But this is very fluid like musical chairs.

Brian ‏@brianknoper 3h3 hours ago
@Bluevodreal The ND hockey move seems like odd timing if this is all going down right now. I guess stranger things have happened.

@brianknoper or is it?

Brian ‏@brianknoper 3h3 hours ago
@Bluevodreal I guess coordination over causation

@brianknoper somebody told me after ND joined up with us in Hockey it was a sign of something bigger. I dismissed it but Now ND is in play.

Shannon Sommers ‏@smsommers84 2h2 hours ago
@Bluevodreal @brianknoper isnt there a part of ND contract that if they join a conference for FB it has to be ACC or pay huge money to them?

Omega Supreme ‏@OmegaSupreme914 13h13 hours ago
Ok @MH ver3 @Bluevodreal you have made the big time I just heard your expansion rumors mentioned on Detroit sports radio @971theticketxyt

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@OmegaSupreme914 @MH ver3 @971theticketxyt Who and What?

Omega Supreme ‏@OmegaSupreme914 2h2 hours ago
@Bluevodreal @MH ver3 @971theticketxyt A guy email/text the host of the show about the rumor and they read it on air

@OmegaSupreme914 @MH ver3 @971theticketxyt I would imagine it starts leaking very soon. You can not keep a lid on it. watch Headfakes.

@Bluevodreal @MH ver3 @971theticketxyt I was surprised that they read a rumor on air but they did and like the idea also

Dooley ‏@DooleyMcStitch 2h2 hours ago
@OmegaSupreme914 @Bluevodreal @MH ver3 @971theticketxyt If this happens and UConn/Clemson/Miami/Louisville go to the B12, the P4 takes shape.

Omega Supreme ‏@OmegaSupreme914 3h3 hours ago
@Bluevodreal @MH ver3 @971theticketxyt it was on @patcaputo98 show

@Bluevodreal @MH ver3 @971theticketxyt about FSU, UNC, UVA, GT, ND joining the B1G.

Gregg Henson ‏@GreggHenson 16h16 hours ago
Gregg Henson Retweeted Bluevod

Huh? When?

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@GreggHenson talks heating up now lawyers are reviewing contracts.

Gregg Henson ‏@GreggHenson 2h2 hours ago

Really? This seems to be moving pretty fast.

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@GreggHenson They want it down by FB season, plus ammo for the new BTN contract.

Geary Weaver ‏@gearyw44 2h2 hours ago
@Bluevodreal Why do you think ND would join Big 10 now after rejecting previously? In their best interests now otherwise left behind?

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@gearyw44 no idea it shocked me. They have to feel that thye better jump on mega conference before they are shut out.NBC deal will be tricky

Gregg Henson ‏@GreggHenson 2h2 hours ago

Why isn't this leaking?

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@GreggHenson I wondered that as well. But it is starting to. ESPN and FOX trying to keep a lid on it. Bidding war

Matt Rogers ‏@_mattjrogers 2h2 hours ago
@Bluevodreal @MichiganMan_2 @MaizeBlue2 horrible. It's basically just 2 separate conferences at that point. I wanna play those teams too.

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@_mattjrogers @MichiganMan_2 @MaizeBlue2 I know I do not like it at all but CFB is all amount the $$$$ now. Tragic

Matt Rogers ‏@_mattjrogers 2h2 hours ago
@Bluevodreal @MichiganMan_2 @MaizeBlue2 don't they make enough already? Why don't the fans, who create revenue for schools too, matter?

Clarify no deal is done anything can still happen but was reported are serious talks with lawyers involved and 2 networks Texas ND unclear

Ryan Wier ‏@WierRyan 2h2 hours agoFlint, MI
@Bluevodreal I honestly hope your sources are wrong. Too many teams for a conference

Bluevod‏@Bluevodreal
@WierRyan There not wrong about talks but schools can change or lead to nothing. BTN contract up leads to validity.

Ryan Wier ‏@WierRyan 2h2 hours ago
@Bluevodreal If it happens, would it go into immediate effect or 2017

@WierRyan. I am not sure if they could turn it around that quick and start playing in 2017. Do not think they are that far yet in talks.

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 44m44 minutes ago
Close Family friend is former Prez at FSU says there are legs to this at least involving his school.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom