New Wide Receiver Coach - Erik Campbell | Page 3 | The Boneyard

New Wide Receiver Coach - Erik Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You have to have a guy that can deliver the ball. Hopefully, this hire means "that guy" is already on the team.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
You have to have a guy that can deliver the ball. Hopefully, this hire means "that guy" is already on the team.
I honestly think Shirreffs can get it done. First year in the system (on the field) after a year of rust and the guy passed for 208 yds per game, 9 TDs, completed over 60% of his passes and rushed for another 500 yds and 3 touchdowns. To top it all off, he accomplished that with an objectively dreadful offensive line. Sure, he's not perfect. He sometimes doesn't check all his WRs and zones in on one option, he has a tendency to tuck and run when there's someone open, and his throws on out routes can be concerning--sometimes throws a fluttering ball that takes too long to get to the WRs hands and leaves us prone to a DB stepping in front and intercepting it. All that being said, I think he did a pretty exceptional job given the circumstances and his heart and grit is definitely worthy of our admiration

Reaction Score
Coach Soup was at the bball game last night showing his support for UConn athletics. I gave him a bro-5 and expressed how excited I was for this year and welcomed him to the UConn Nation.

O ya and he's following Tarik black on Twitter...

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

I don't think we have to worry about heart and desire. I wonder if this tweet was related to his first discussion with Soup.

agree about all that but this is also a Drake lyric to a song lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr