New school commitments by Transfers | Page 21 | The Boneyard

New school commitments by Transfers

Reaction Score
Maybe Creme is focused on D1 transfers only? Not a lot of people know much about Soares. To list her as a top 15 impact player may be a bit high at the moment. Hopefully, they'll do a review/recap throughout the season to see how this actually pans out.

Reaction Score
Maybe Creme is focused on D1 transfers only? Not a lot of people know much about Soares. To list her as a top 15 impact player may be a bit high at the moment. Hopefully, they'll do a review/recap throughout the season to see how this actually pans out.
Maybe she shouldn't be on the top transfers list but I've would have been popping campaign bottles if she signed with the Terps.

Reaction Score
Maybe she shouldn't be on the top transfers list but I've would have been popping campaign bottles if she signed with the Terps.
She's definitely under the radar in my opinion. The list had me raise my eyebrows a couple times too.

For example, Winston (formerly of Mich State and Miss State) listed in the top 15. Not sure what puts her on the list in comparison to others who are available.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Well Jenna Brown who Spurned ND to pick Stanford when coming out of HS, adds a body to their existing 6 scholarship players but based on such a limited amount of minutes played, I am not sure she will be even a middling contributor. Niele has to get more quality bodies and specifically some size on that roster. Kylee Watson would help but she needs to get to 10 at least so that 3 more “quality D1” players.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Well Jenna Brown who Spurned ND to pick Stanford when coming out of HS, adds a body to their existing 6 scholarship players but based on such a limited amount of minutes played, I am not sure she will be even a middling contributor. Niele has to get more quality bodies and specifically some size on that roster. Kylee Watson would help but she needs to get to 10 at least so that 3 more “quality D1” players.
Didn’t play in ‘20-21 or ‘21-22. Averaged 7-8 mpg in ‘19-20 and ‘18-19.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I wonder if Brown will keep the same jersey number at Notre Dame. To see the number 54 on a guard's jersey was quite odd to me.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
She should have never wavered on ND… not surprised by this at all, seems to be a familiar trend each year.
OTOH, if she'd stayed at ND she probably would have transferred by now. After all, literally every single recruit from her class (2018 - Gilbert, Nixon, Cosgrove and Prohaska) and the class below (2019 - Brunelle and Peoples) have...

Reaction Score
Was hoping to see this happen. Can't picture her playing for someone else other than Legette-Jack. Think it's cool she'll be in the ACC for a season. She's getting an opportunity to play against some great guards this season. Looking forward to seeing how she does.
She and Hyman will be a nightmare for ACC opponents. They both are guick on guick on both ends of the floor.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
She and Hyman will be a nightmare for ACC opponents. They both are guick on guick on both ends of the floor.

I look forward to watching them take a big L on their trip to Durham. Celeste Taylor's revenge game.
19.gif

this thread will be locked by the time we play, so no one can bump this if Syracuse wins.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom