Nebraska transfer Andrew White | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Nebraska transfer Andrew White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For all the red flags with White (and maybe I'm overstating them), Syracuse is going to have some players next year. For their sake, too bad Richardson didn't come back - they would have been filthy. As it is, they'll have to replace two of their best players from what was, actually, when you peel back the layers, a pretty mediocre team last year...but they have a lot of talent, and I wouldn't be shocked to see them performing at a level of a top ten team. Can't wait for MSG.

Reaction Score
For all the red flags with White (and maybe I'm overstating them), Syracuse is going to have some players next year. For their sake, too bad Richardson didn't come back - they would have been filthy. As it is, they'll have to replace two of their best players from what was, actually, when you peel back the layers, a pretty mediocre team last year...but they have a lot of talent, and I wouldn't be shocked to see them performing at a level of a top ten team. Can't wait for MSG.
Losing Richardson is a huge loss, but the plan is to have White's shooting replace Richardson's. White was statistically a better three point shooter than Richardson last season, but as a freshman turning into a sophomore, his improvement over this summer would have been awesome to watch.

SU-UConn is shaping up to be another great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom