ncaa prediction? seeds | The Boneyard

ncaa prediction? seeds

Reaction Score
I think it’s a good thing, way too comfortable in NYC. my goal was always sweet 16

4/5 seed and pissed off

Reaction Score
Should be a 3. We’ve earned a 3.

But gun to my head if I had to stake my life on it, the committee shafts us and we get a 4.

Important to note, however, the decision’s probably already been made. It could’ve been made as early as Wednesday night with what we know about the committee.

Reaction Score
I don't see us falling off the 3 line - that said... strange things happen when the committee gets together. Shame we couldn't hit a single bucket in 5 trips then we'd be having a whole other conversation.

Reaction Score
no chance a 2, does 3 get us in the region?

Reaction Score
Should be a 3 seed, hopefully in the East.

There's a tremendous amount of pressure on Hurley now to perform in this tournament. He's got the program in a great place where we're better each season, recruiting is humming, and a top 10-15 team nationally...

The elephant in the room is no Big East regular season titles, no Big East tournament titles, and no NCAA tournament wins. He's getting a rep/already has a rep as not being a big game coach. He can change all that the next week+. Things are going to get kind of ugly if we don't make it out of the first weekend, so let's make sure we do.

Reaction Score
I predict a 4. You could argue we deserve a 3, but if you give more weight to the metrics that don’t care about margin of victory as much as winning and losing, which is what I would do on the committee, 4 is fair.

Let’s start in Albany, get people there, and get ourselves to a regional again. That will be an accomplishment that might take some of the pressure off.

Reaction Score
Should be a 3 seed, hopefully in the East.

There's a tremendous amount of pressure on Hurley now to perform in this tournament. He's got the program in a great place where we're better each season, recruiting is humming, and a top 10-15 team nationally...

The elephant in the room is no Big East regular season titles, no Big East tournament titles, and no NCAA tournament wins. He's getting a rep/already has a rep as not being a big game coach. He can change all that the next week+. Things are going to get kind of ugly if we don't make it out of the first weekend, so let's make sure we do.
There are a lot of good mid major offensive teams. Hurley us going to need to get these guys ready to defend. Sanogo should be able to eat down low. AJax and Hawk needs to respond big time, because their combined performance was unacceptable. As you said, put up or shut up time for Hurley. We’re a darling pick to go to the FF/win it all from a ton of analysts. 2 wins is bare minimum.

Reaction Score
I think it’s a good thing, way too comfortable in NYC. my goal was always sweet 16

4/5 seed and pissed off
Id say best case is a 4 but likely a 5 but people nationally seem to really like this team so we may luck out and get a 4.

Reaction Score
We’re a darling pick to go to the FF/win it all from a ton of analysts. 2 wins is bare minimum.
This team makes too many bad plays in big spots and our coach consistently gets outcoached in tight games so im not holding my breath for anything more than a one and done. Sweet 16 would be nice and i believe will be our ceiling.

Reaction Score
Feels like we're so ripe for getting picked off 1st round again by some NM State-ish team because we'll be terrified to be trapped in another close game. Best thing they can do is use this loss tonight to motivate them to play lights out next weekend.

Reaction Score
Feels like we're so ripe for getting picked off 1st round again by some NM State-ish team because we'll be terrified to be trapped in another close game. Best thing they can do is use this loss tonight to motivate them to play lights out next weekend.
Na

Reaction Score
4 seed, should be a 3. We will roll into the FF. After that, it’s gravy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom