ncaa prediction? seeds | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ncaa prediction? seeds

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
3. Worst case a 4. Going to need a lot of things go right to make ff. Basically can’t be in a close game
If you can’t win close games that is usually not a good thing in the NCAA basketball tourney. It is called March madness for a reason. So unless you are UNLV with Larry Johnson, Stacey Augean, Mark Anthony and I am certain I am missing another nba player from that team, you are going to have to win a close game to advance in the tourney. Sounds like a dilemma

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
3 seed if Committee watches BB. There is no question UConn is a top 12 team.

I think Marquette should be a lock for a 2 regardless if win Sat.
Now we are begging for a good seed. Good team earn high seeds. I hope we drop to at least a four.

Reaction Score
If you can’t win close games that is usually not a good thing in the NCAA basketball tourney. It is called March madness for a reason. So unless you are UNLV with Larry Johnson, Stacey Augean, Mark Anthony and I am certain I am missing another nba player from that team, you are going to have to win a close game to advance in the tourney. Sounds like a dilemma
That's what scares the hell out of me.

Reaction Score
No way we are a 5. I think either 4 in east or 3 somewhere else. If committte loves us, we are 3 in east. Weird thing is this year there’s no good East Coast teams that are one seeds- no UNC Duke Virginia Kentucky so in all reality who the hell do you put in the east as a 1? Bama? Houston ? Ncaa must hate that for ticket sales. Too bad we had that January swoon. This year. Was setting up perfect for the 1 seed in east

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Dear Lord who's begging. UConn is a top 10 team so if not a 3 seed then it's a mistake by committee.
I think top ten is a stretch. They are talented enough to be a nc team. But as we saw tonight when the going got tough we turned on each other and played hot potato with the ball as no one wanted to take that last shot. Top ten teams win close games. We don;t win close games. We all know maybe round one if we are 3 seed we get an easy match up. Then in round two it will be a close game and did I mention we don’t win close games. Potential is great but there is something missing with this team.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
That's what scares the hell out of me.
How many clutch shots did Bazz hit in 2014. By the final four you knew if it was a close game we were going to find a way to win. Does anyone feel that way about this team.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Xavier taking our 3 seed?
That would be appropriate they are better than us. Beat us twice and they are playing without Fremantle pretty impressive. Wish our team had that character!

Reaction Score
Marquette - 3
Xavier - 3
UConn - 4
Creighton - 6
Providence - 11

Reaction Score
whateer the seed, 1 and 1. That's the Hurley era. Let's Go!!!

Reaction Score
3. Worst case a 4. Going to need a lot of things go right to make ff. Basically can’t be in a close game
Like 14? We crushed everyone after the Brimah free throws. Iowa st. Nova. MSU. Florida. Uk.

Reaction Score
What seed we are won't matter. We just need to win games in front of us. If we can't land in the East, the West has been good to us in the past.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom