Most Surprising Husky this Season? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Most Surprising Husky this Season?

Who is the most surprising Husky this season?

• Gabby

Votes: 51 22.1%
  • Lou

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • Saniya

Votes: 90 39.0%
  • Kia

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Pheesa

Votes: 63 27.3%
  • Other

Votes: 10 4.3%

• Total voters

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
So before you act arrogant, it was during practice on the gym floor. Guess what, he spoke than once about the team.. When I get time I will post. I like the back forth discussions but please refrain from acting like your better than other people.
Who's acting?:D

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
So before you act arrogant, it was during practice on the gym floor. Guess what, he spoke than once about the team.. When I get time I will post. I like the back forth discussions but please refrain from acting like your better than other people.
I'll save you some time. It was during the Husky all access 54: 30What Geno said was: " "You know the only thing I know for certain is that if we throw it there (pointing to to a spot on the floor not visible to the camera) to Lou or Napheesa WE are going to catch it & score."
BTW just about 1 minute earlier 53:36 Geno says: "Gabby looks like she wants to be an All- American." So I think Geno agrees with me Gabby=AA.

Reaction Score
I'll save you some time. It was during the Husky all access 54: 30What Geno said was: " "You know the only thing I know for certain is that if we throw it there (pointing to to a spot on the floor not visible to the camera) to Lou or Napheesa WE are going to catch it & score."
BTW just about 1 minute earlier 53:36 Geno says: "Gabby looks like she wants to be an All- American." So I think Geno agrees with me Gabby=AA.

Yes he agrees with you nothing. We all feel she is all-american. The conversation is around her ability to shoot and improving her overall offensive game. Just as some suggest Lou can improve in areas. Never mind, I guess your not humble to say I was right with the quote and that your the butcher on the board.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Yes he agrees with you nothing. We all feel she is all-american. The conversation is around her ability to shoot and improving her overall offensive game. Just as some suggest Lou can improve in areas. Never mind, I guess your not humble to say I was right with the quote and that your the butcher on the board.
"I'll be your butcher if you got beef."
Salt & Pepa.

Lighten up this is cyber space. Don't take yourself so serious- we're not.:D:D:D

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score

It sounds like we now know which 3 players the coaches will put forward for AA..................

Reaction Score
I'll give you she is not a superior shooter beyond the foul line--thats a given. She's much better than she was.
Down low and driving to the basket she has rarely ever been stopped. And I'll give you Precious (the translation of her name) is a scoring machine, and rebounder---the base question for this thread--Which player surprised you the most this year---Napheesa (Precious) and KLS I saw their abilities (Napheesa) in the USA and KLS HS and Last year, Chong I had hopes for--but what she has done hasn't surprised me--I expected it from day one from HS.
I stated--On any given day--(given day)--Gabby can take over a game. A poster reminded me she took over the ND game.
We don't really disagree--different phraseology !!

She was amazing in that game. When she took that rebound away from Turner it was amazing....

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I voted for Saniya. She has really improved this season. Saniya is making plays this year that she wouldn't make the last 3 years. I pray that she continues to improve, and she stay confident.

Reaction Score
If you had seen her in the USA's a couple of years ago--you'd know she was going to shine brightl
I never doubted her ability, but to make the jump from mainly garbage time, to 1st team AA level play in one short off-season.............that included a surgery, is rare, to put it mildly.

Reaction Score
I never doubted her ability, but to make the jump from mainly garbage time, to 1st team AA level play in one short off-season...that included a surgery, is rare, to put it mildly.

What you now see is a talented, dedicate young woman with the mental drive to do any thing she set her mind to.
They didn't name her Precious for nothing--she is certainly Precious (Napheesa) to all us Uconn fans.

Reaction Score
"I'll be your butcher if you got beef."
Salt & Pepa.

Lighten up this is cyber space. Don't take yourself so serious- we're not.:D:D:D

Say Butch---I need 10 pound of Top round roast---2 pound franks--1/2 pound liver wurst (give me a test slice)
Put it on my tab!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom