Morgan Cheli | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Morgan Cheli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My biggest concern about getting Strong is that when we’ve gone head to head with Dawn in recruiting top players (think Aja and Boston) she’s gotten them☹️
Yeah, but she just signed the #2 player who happens to play the same position! Not to mention Kitts and at least one or two others that play there too! Hard to see why she would go there with that kind of redundancy at her position! I wouldn’t say never though, Dawn is obviously very persuasive.

Reaction Score
Yeah, but she just signed the #2 player who happens to play the same position! Not to mention Kitts and at least one or two others that play there too! Hard to see why she would go there with that kind of redundancy at her position! I wouldn’t say never though, Dawn is obviously very persuasive.
And she wins.

Reaction Score
Do you think Dawn did not recruit Paige and Azzi?
No idea. I don’t follow recruiting all that closely. But I did remember Aja and Boston. Do you know if Dawn recruited Paige and Azzi?

Reaction Score
Dawn also recruited KK. It came down to us and South Carolina.
I guess I stand corrected on players that Dawn and Geno both wanted. Seeing as how we got several of them, I’m more confident that we could get Strong.

Reaction Score
Every top program in the country did.
Duh… of course they did. I was thinking more along the lines of being serious competition for someone we were interested in. Like, if Paige and Azzi had a “top 5 finalists”, would SC have been on that list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom