Miles out at LSU; Houston bulk ordering xanax | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Miles out at LSU; Houston bulk ordering xanax

Status
Not open for further replies.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
I wouldn't put Kirby Smart at UGA on this list in his first season starting a freshman QB. The SEC East SUCKS and he's recruiting at a very high level. He'll be given some time to get things going. UT and USC are locks to be looking for new coaches, with Auburn around 50/50 depending how their season plays out. I suspect that Helfrich will be given more time as he did take them to a title game a few years ago and he's dealing with a lot of injuries.

I thought putting Georgia in the category of looking for a new coach was jumping the gun.

I think UT and USC are locks to find a new coach while Auburn and ND are both 50/50 propositions right now. MSU coach Mark Dantonio's name has been mentioned with LSU, but I believe he will be at MSU until he retires. He's in his 60's now and does he really want to rebuild a program now when he basically walks on water in East Lansing. I think he has three years left and he will scowl into the sunset.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I thought putting Georgia in the category of looking for a new coach was jumping the gun.

I think UT and USC are locks to find a new coach while Auburn and ND are both 50/50 propositions right now. MSU coach Mark Dantonio's name has been mentioned with LSU, but I believe he will be at MSU until he retires. He's in his 60's now and does he really want to rebuild a program now when he basically walks on water in East Lansing. I think he has three years left and he will scowl into the sunset.

I agree in general....but there is no rebuilding to be done at LSU. I think they are actually in better shape than MSU right now. Actually....I think Orgeron has a real chance to stick there. Especially if they whiff on Herman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom