Miami radio saying UConn to B1G | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Miami radio saying UConn to B1G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Im confused how that relates to my suggestion that the Governor of Virginia wouldnt intercede on behalf of Va Tech if UVA wanted to leave.
I am just saying it would defy all logic to intercede when you get an invite from a conference like the B1G, even from an academic standpoint. Would anyone refuse an invite from the Pac-12 or the SEC?

Reaction Score
If this is true, we get rid of PP and hire Kent State (HC) Hazel who coached along-side Tressell for 8 years in the B-10!

Reaction Score
It amazes me people are taking this seriously when the poster who started the thread has been vague and sketchy with how he heard this and than already appears to be casting doubt on it himself.

No one on twitter or any other board has mentioned this.

Reaction Score
It amazes me people are taking this seriously when the poster who started the thread has been vague and sketchy with how he heard this and than already appears to be casting doubt on it himself.

We've been mentioned as a possibility before. It is nice to at least not be forgotten as a possibility for the B1G. Our hockey program would help us fit in.

Reaction Score

That's bs. People are throwing out lall over the place. I don't believe it because I don't see UConn having a big enough market for the big 10. I am telling u what was said on the radio.

Reaction Score
That's bs. People are throwing **** out lall over the place. I don't believe it because I don't see UConn having a big enough market for the big 10. I am telling u what was said on the radio.

Miami radio? You got a station? A host? Was he saying he had info or was he just "throwing stuff out there" and predicting like everyone else. Because the title of this thread certainly indicates news.

Reaction Score
That's bs. People are throwing **** out lall over the place. I don't believe it because I don't see UConn having a big enough market for the big 10. I am telling u what was said on the radio.
We have a larger population than Iowa and Nebraska. And no competition in the state. We also have plenty of people in the northeast who can hop on the bandwagon.

Reaction Score
Miami radio? You got a station? A host? Was he saying he had info or was he just "throwing stuff out there" and predicting like everyone else. Because the title of this thread certainly indicates news.

Read thread.

Reaction Score
Where do we sign? No way UVA goes without VT.
Sure, but adding to the Twitter as beacon of all that is accurate, Miami rap/reggae sports station, etc. bluster, VT and Free Shoes go to the SEC, UL and Cinci run off to the Big 12ish, no one cares what happened to the BE/NBE/NNBE left behinds, and ... BCU, SUck, and sPitt ponder what just happened. ;)

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I am just saying it would defy all logic to intercede when you get an invite from a conference like the B1G, even from an academic standpoint. Would anyone refuse an invite from the Pac-12 or the SEC?
Totally agree. Misread your initial post.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I'm not holding my breath on this one. Not yet, anyway...

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
Where do we sign? No way UVA goes without VT.

VTech can go to SEC whenever it wants; since its no longer a big east member, it doesn't need big brother UVA for protection anymore.

Reaction Score
If you don't mind me asking, what did he say?

Nostical has been saying for a while that the B1G was our eventual destination. His "buddy" Susan has been giving him the warm fuzzies for some time now.

Nostical, Bueller, Nostical?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
No chance. Why? Because I'm stuck in a remote corner of Arizona with only a few beers left in my fridge. And if this were to be true, I'd need a fecundity ton of booze to celebrate.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
images

Reaction Score
I called the station call in line and it just rang and rang for 3-4 minutes. Their twitter account is not very active.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
In unrelated news, we're a play or 2 away from a Bama-ND national champ game....

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I take an hour or so away from the BY in order to get some good vibes back in me (and some alcohol.....vibes and alcohol), and what do I see when I get back??? UConn to the B1G. I nearly myself.

This may be some "Mickey Mouse" Miami radio station talk show host saying it, but at least someone is saying it. The worst that it could do is drive up our stock...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom