[Merged Threads] How to Watch the Cal game | Page 5 | The Boneyard

[Merged Threads] How to Watch the Cal game

Reaction Score
It didn’t work for me, either. I downloaded the app, but my cable company is not on the list.

And even if it were listed, if you don’t subscribe to Pac-12 Network, you don’t get the premium Pac-12 content online either. The UConn game is premium content.

Reaction Score
Download sling tv include the sports package do a 7 day trial and cancel afterwards watching both ND vs MU and UCONN vs Cal

Reaction Score
What else does Caldwell do besides launch 3's? Collier might not be as athletic as Anigwe but Collier is smarter and takes advantage of her opportunities #Pheesa

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Tomorrow's Game is on PAC 12 International (YouTube ) Network.

You'll need a VPN and change your server to an Overseas Server and you'll be able to watch the game.
TV-Listings

Exactly what I’m doing. VPN’s are lifesavers when I want to avoid streaming blackouts too.

Reaction Score
Collier needs to be the only NPOY candidate from this team. She does it all and im not even a UCONN fan i just love her willingness to do whatever the team needs to win.

Reaction Score
For cryin out loud! How many times do I have to post this.

CELL PHONE and iPAD go to APPS and download PAC 12. Thank me later.
You can only watch preview if you have Spectrum. When I sign in, it says it’s not part of my Spectrum package. Watching the preview, will see if it cuts out after preview

Reaction Score
Dangerfield heard me her shot is back. When its all said and done i think she wil be better that Mo Jeff. The way she manages the game and her courage to take big shots for this team is unparallel. Shes the real X factor to beating UCONN imo.

Reaction Score
Watching on my iPad for longer than 5 minutes. Nothing happened yet, still working. We will see what happens when the game starts

Reaction Score
Still looking for a video link? LINK
I wasn’t paying enough attention to thread. Wasted 20 minutes of game time. Link works great. Have Apple TV, watching it on my 55 inch television. Thank you again

Reaction Score
I have the PAC12 app but when I signed on it and tried to hit WATCH it said DIRECTV hasn't got rights to the game and gave 3 or 4 networks that do carry PAC12! BUMMER!

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I am in Texas for a funeral and unable to watch the game today. Our cable provider at home, Spectrum, does not offer the PAC12 network. However, my wife was able to watch by getting the PAC 12 app on her Android device. I did not know if it would work, but she got it done. . Smart lady! :D

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Can’t be that smart she married a bama fan:D:D war eagle
Your eagle don't fly! And actually, I married her after meeting her when I moved to Alabama. She is the Bama fan, and was one long before she met me. I seriously believe she only married me to prevent me from even the remotest possibility of becoming a fan of the cow town school that lies 157 southeast of The University of Alabama, as it is reverentially referred to here. I ,on the other hand, am just a UConn fan who happens to reside in Bama. BTW, last time I looked Auburn is playing in the Music City Bowl, not the Orange Bowl. So much for flying like an eagle. ;):rolleyes:

Reaction Score
It is on TV, it's called PAC12 Network. It's no different than the SEC Network, ACC Network, Big Ten Network, CBS Sports Network, NBC Sports Network...etc...etc. You really want to be mad at your cable/TV provider for not carrying it.
+100000

Reaction Score
Screw it. I'm tired of jumping through hoops to try to watch these games. Let them choke on their greed putting random games on different channels to get subscribers.

Who exactly is "they"?

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
PAC 12 network has been losing money . Many cable networks have been removing from service. FYI.
The PAC12 network is quite messed up. Not being on DirecTV was a mistake. Also, for those with local cable in the PAC12 area, you get a local feed, like PAC12 Arizona, or PAC12 Oregon (or Northwest or whatever - I wouldn't know because I have DirecTV). But I do know that folks who are general sports fans here in AZ (and have the network) get pissed that they can't watch an Oregon game unless it happens to be the "special" game on the main feed or playing the local team.

As a result, it pays very poorly for the conference schools, from what I hear. Worst of any of the Conference TV stations.

I don't know if the real problem is it is too regional (west coast) or simply the inept conference negotiations that gets it kicked off of cable networks. But it stinks, because our friends who have Dish love having it, of course. And I'm pretty sure they get all the various "local" PACs, as well.

Reaction Score
I think the RSNs have overplayed their hand. If you're not on one of the national networks, you're not on. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom